• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan yi feng attack ppl again! Dis bitch must be taught a good lesson!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quan Yi Feng when first started out got a boyfriend who open nightclubs. She has to share a condo unit with the KTV girls (back then mostly malaysians girls) in Hougang.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quan Yi Feng when first started out got a boyfriend who open nightclubs. She has to share a condo unit with the KTV girls (back then mostly malaysians girls) in Hougang.

My colleagues are telling me her aunt Mary was a popular mamasan in the niteclub. Later she getting her clients to buy insurance from her in return for introduction of the chio syts to them. She also attempting to matching QYF with the rich clients. Some is saying a millionaire property tycoon buying her virgin at the niteclub. All of this I am hearing from my colleagues. Many of them used to be working in the niteclubs.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Story of Mary Chen Ming Li

cml_24.jpg

Leaving the glitter and glamour of stardom behind her, Dr Mary Chen Ming Li entered the world of insurance in 1982, with no prior experience and no clue what she was in for. At that time, she spoke no English, had no family here, and knew no one other than her husband. The transition was initially fraught with difficulties and obstacles, but Dr Mary Chen never gave up in the face of adversity. Her perseverance paid off, and today, Dr Mary Chen is a household name, not for the movie star she used to be, but for the professional insurance practitioner that she embodies.

Dr Mary Chen was AIA’s Top Companywide Agent for 12 years and Top Regional Agent for 18 years. She was also the President of 10 Summit Conventions and 9 Mini Conventions. Dr Chen is a life member of the prestigious AIA President’s Round Table.

She was also the first in South East Asia to qualify for the Milion Dollar Round Table – Top of the Table (MDRT - TOT) in 1988. Mary and Motion were honoured MDRT’s 75th Anniversary in Nashville, Tennessee, when Mary was the first Chinese and first female to grace the stage as a platform speaker in 2002. Dr Mary Chen continued to qualify for the MDRT-TOT for a consecutive 21 years, an almost impossible feat, made possible by her passion for the business and a steely determination.

She was also the first National Achievers’ Award winner in 1994 and the 1st Life Insurance Practitioner Award (LUA) winner in 1998.

Dr Mary Chen is now a manager with a devoted team of consultants under her guidance, affirming her motto of "Caring for and Managing your Lifetime needs".

Consistency is the name of the game. Being consistent in everything she does is how Dr Mary Chen stays at the top of the game. Discipline, persistence and sincerity are other qualities that set her apart from the rest. Dr Mary Chen takes a genuine interest in each and every one of her clients. They are more than just faces and names - they are also her life-long friends who turn to her in times of need. It is this personable human touch that defines her service, and also the reason why she has a clientele base of more than 1,000 policyholders, and growing.

Mary also wrote the bestselling autobiography Top of the Table, Top of the World, which has been the book of reference for many an aspiring insurance practitioner.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i always said ...never let a woman earns more then you .

U should try telling Christopher Lee that. Fann Wong's little finger can earn more in a day than he can in an entire month.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
just intro ah ram to her ...enough liao . confirm more violent then her ...

Good idea. :biggrin: But...:eek:...later she funeral, Ram claims some sort of self defence and runaway to US or Thailand again, maybe even Japan. I remember Ram can write Japanese, must be quite familiar with Japan. When he visits you, remember to keep all your samurai swords out of reach and just feed him the weed. :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good idea. :biggrin: But...:eek:...later she funeral, Ram claims some sort of self defence and runaway to US or Thailand again, maybe even Japan. I remember Ram can write Japanese, must be quite familiar with Japan. When he visits you, remember to keep all your samurai swords out of reach and just feed him the weed. :wink:

his japanese sucks ...he use direct translation from the net ...dont be con by him . he can fool other ppl but cannot fool me .

my house now dont have katana ...even got no katana , i also worry . yes you are right just feed him with some "space cake " and he can relax all the way in cloud 9 ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
his japanese sucks ...he use direct translation from the net ...dont be con by him . he can fool other ppl but cannot fool me .

my house now dont have katana ...even got no katana , i also worry . yes you are right just feed him with some "space cake " and he can relax all the way in cloud 9 ...

Think he could squeeze out some broken Japanese through his proficiency in Chinese, but broken Japanese nonetheless.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think he could squeeze out some broken Japanese through his proficiency in Chinese, but broken Japanese nonetheless.

if i remember correctly ..he did mention hes a translator for japanese ...i nearly faint when i heard that ..:wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i remember correctly ..he did mention hes a translator for japanese ...i nearly faint when i heard that ..:wink:

If I remember right, he said he Eng-Chn Chn-Eng translator only, speak some Malay, Thai and Japanese but not at translator level. Anyway it's clear, except for Eng and Chn, he picked up the rest on the streets.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I remember right, he said he Eng-Chn Chn-Eng translator only, speak some Malay, Thai and Japanese but not at translator level. Anyway it's clear, except for Eng and Chn, he picked up the rest on the streets.

oh..then i think i must have listen wrongly ..sorry .

ah ram ..paiseh ...