• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qn: Income inequality: Why is it a bad thing

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must not be jealous, income equality is not a bad thing. In order for everyone who preaches this statement to feel liberated spiritually, park all your money with me during your time on Earth shy of 10SGD and feel the light of God. I will be the sinner and spend every cent given to me on the 7 sins. :biggrin:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the capitalist himself is a politician in power, it leads to absolute power, absolute guaranteered profiteering of money investment and absolute control of the country economy.
And when the money is invested overseas and catalyzes the growth of other country's economies except it's own, then you know the citizens are fucked and it is better to leave the country
for their long term good.

if there is better risk reward else where... why be stupid not to invest there