• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin : It was fucking rude of Biden to call me a fucking son of a bitch, but I'll still vote for him over Trump for next US president

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
putin-prefer-biden-president.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2024/02/putin-prefer-biden-president/

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree! I don't understand why russians follow and believe him. Is it that great to live in a country where you can be arrested or sent to the war your president started because of his crazy ambitions? Fortunately, a lot of people all over the world still support Ukrainians, and projects like Cartodonate have been created by volunteers who do their best to help their army forces.

Last edited: