• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin casts his vote : he prefers Biden over Trump, because only Trump is crazy enough to threaten Putin with nuclear strikes if he feels like it

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies would like to see Dr m cum buck to power. That way the exchange rate can plummet even further. So they can retire in msia and live like a dato. :unsure:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China + Russia together have everything, I repeat, everything. They don't need the rest of the world. The rest of the world need them.
Don't forget the Middle East countries too. The Gulf nations are the hottest economies right now. With the Israel-Gaza conflict now, the Mid East is more closely aligned to the BRICS+ coalition than ever before

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Navalny is insignificant in Russia. You can compare him to those shit stirrer in HK years back, funded by the Americans. Did someone ask for proof? Sorry you won't get it. Because whatever proof furnished to you will be dismissed as propaganda. It's like Nordstream bombing, no one's gonna send you a 562 page document detailing how the Americans carried out the bombing... because you will rubbish it. Anyone with an objective mind knows that US has been using this strategy for 200+ years.

So Navalny's death serves as a good reminder to the rests. There are probably hundreds more Navalnies in Russia and they will be meet the same end. I suspect many are already scurrying to get out.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe one word of this guy. And don't see any point to listen what comes from his mouth.
All we can do now is support Ukraine as much as we can : by sharing information, talking about the war , donating vehicles to CarToDonate project etc etc.
Many people now live their normal lives and forget and small Ukrainian kids hear and see rockets flying every day from the windows of their homes. I can't imagine anything scarier than that.

Last edited: