• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously sicko, otak tak betul.
He craves for attention and need his daily dose of posting. If no one respond to him, he would go nuts.

No worries, make a few million in property then come and talk to me, making millions in properties calls for excellent foresight, planning and ability to adapt, all of which a low life like you living in Pontian would never hope to achieve or have :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah..excellent foresight. Refused to go anywhere but rent only in JB which is full of crimes. You missed JB so much that you even have to sleep in hotel rooms in JB at least temporarily until you decide to rent.
And you are a Perthite, brought up in Toronto, bought Glen Waverly house, had HDBs, terrace house and flatted factories...and now in Melbourne Docklands. I believe you...seriously...you are smart, clever and the only one in the forum who is the best of them all.
I believe you...seriously...and I hope you get your daily dose of attention.

Good! at least you are paying attention lol so you can achieve or not? I don't claim to be the best but at least I dare to bring up the facts.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, make a few million in property then come and talk to me, making millions in properties calls for excellent foresight, planning and ability to adapt, all of which a low life like you living in Pontian would never hope to achieve or have :smile:

And maybe also a rich dad to begin with...:p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sgcount,

I was at Nusajaya today and one of the more established agents gave me some info on what he has personally rented out.

- Mid floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public marina and Kota Iskandar rented at RM 7000
- Low floor 3 bedroom 1828 sft no view (faces Traders rooftop) rented at RM 5000
- High floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public and private marina under nego around RM 8000

His personal view was that tenants are coming albeit slow, just because Imperia is the first to TOP and there are no existing residents in Puteri Harbour.

Just for comparison sake, he mentioned that he has been able to rent out nearby Impiana units more easily as there is an existing community in East Ledang and also because Educity and Ascendas are nearby. The asking rents per psf is also lower. He has just rented out 3 units of 4 bedroom 2179 sft units at around RM 4000.

Hope that helps ........

Visited a friend's unit at Impiana recently. Huge place! But thought the fridge area too small....and didn't quite fancy the open kitchen concept.:o

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
And maybe also a rich dad to begin with...:p

Some people have wealth also waste away, my father have friends in same scholarship scheme as him, today have to look for job in WDA, and some passed away penniless, because they sold their landed properties and went round the world, once you have money, the tendency to anyhow spend is there. The more money you have the more disciplined you must be. You think I don't want to just plunge in Johor and close eyes?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people have wealth also waste away, my father have friends in same scholarship scheme as him, today have to look for job in WDA, and some passed away penniless, because they sold their landed properties and went round the world, once you have money, the tendency to anyhow spend is there. The more money you have the more disciplined you must be. You think I don't want to just plunge in Johor and close eyes?

Wealthy people can afford to close eyes and jump because they have buffer. Peasants like me cannot afford such luxury... I took a risk buying in JB with little in my wallet....so for next few years must tighten budget and hope things go smoothly esp having a steady HDB rental income that does not vary too much around $2500 per month which can cover mortgage instalments on both JB properties at present currency exchange rate.:o

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, you are suuuch a provincial bore. Its a stuck record. "I'm so successful, I've made so much money, I have the greatest economic foresight".

Is there a moderator for the board? If so, can someone ask for a removal of a member? Member being the correct word.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say, I think you have a slightly warped world view. Looking down on your father's friends who sold property and spent it enjoyably 'traveling the world' and other such follies. The lesson of Scrooge is wasted on you. You cannot take it with you. Passing it on is nice, but not essential. Wealth is important, but my goodness, it isn't everything.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say, I think you have a slightly warped world view. Looking down on your father's friends who sold property and spent it enjoyably 'traveling the world' and other such follies. The lesson of Scrooge is wasted on you. You cannot take it with you. Passing it on is nice, but not essential. Wealth is important, but my goodness, it isn't everything.

Wtf are you talking about? have you heard the wise saying "a fool and his money are soon parted", that is all I am trying to say, not looking down on anybody, you sad pathetic jealous person. My philosophy in life is, if you plan well for your future, your future will plan well for you, simple.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, you are suuuch a provincial bore. Its a stuck record. "I'm so successful, I've made so much money, I have the greatest economic foresight".

Is there a moderator for the board? If so, can someone ask for a removal of a member? Member being the correct word.

You are a sissy, a little bit only want moderator to remove, this is a Sammyboy forum ok. Don't like, then don't read, nobody is pointing a gun to your head to read or agree with what I say.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another philosophy I adopted in order to be happy in life, if you are rich, you have to manage your money, if you are poor you have to manage your expectations. So rich or poor, all can be happy if you follow this maxim.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a sissy, a little bit only want moderator to remove, this is a Sammyboy forum ok. Don't like, then don't read, nobody is pointing a gun to your head to read or agree with what I say.

haha - only in Singapore or online would you dare to call me a sissy. You behave like a 15 year old brat....but I fear you are old enough to know better.

It's not that I don't like you or don't want to read your comments. It's that no-one does. A Sammyboy forum it is, but people here seem to be trying to help uprate each others understanding of the Puteri landscape. Whether fine detail like occupancy, or achieved rental levels, or more macro things.

By contrast, you have seem to have little to add. But take up lots of page real-estate to do so. And seem poorly informed, to boot. I guess an empty drum does make the most sound? I don't care about you, your life, your father, your investment tips, maxims for living a happy life. I am interested in the opinions of the 99.9% of other members on here who have useful points, local/first hand knowledge of a topic I have an interest in.

I guess you're an irritant that must be endured.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another philosophy I adopted in order to be happy in life, if you are rich, you have to manage your money, if you are poor you have to manage your expectations. So rich or poor, all can be happy if you follow this maxim.

The Good Book gives a better exhortation, that the rich not be haughty and the poor be contented with what they have.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha - only in Singapore or online would you dare to call me a sissy. You behave like a 15 year old brat....but I fear you are old enough to know better.

It's not that I don't like you or don't want to read your comments. It's that no-one does. A Sammyboy forum it is, but people here seem to be trying to help uprate each others understanding of the Puteri landscape. Whether fine detail like occupancy, or achieved rental levels, or more macro things.

By contrast, you have seem to have little to add. But take up lots of page real-estate to do so. And seem poorly informed, to boot. I guess an empty drum does make the most sound? I don't care about you, your life, your father, your investment tips, maxims for living a happy life. I am interested in the opinions of the 99.9% of other members on here who have useful points, local/first hand knowledge of a topic I have an interest in.

I guess you're an irritant that must be endured.

I agree with u on this. Wonder wats his moronic reason to join the PH thread or any other thread for tat matter. A real moron I must say.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm in. Let's kick him out. Who's with me? Yuhoooooo Mr Moderator we have an arrogant jackass here