• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good profits for those vested. congrats !

Only for those who paid by mortgage in MYR. Anyone paying cash (especially sgd) will have been spanked. Also...not sure on the availability of re-sale. It's only profit when realised (sold).

It's not 'iskandar' that keeps me up at night...it's the government. They seem bent on making Malaysia as uninvestable as possible for foreign firms with their neo-apartheid policies. It's a pain as they are in an enviable position for growth, which is being undermined at a policy level. Instead of becoming more competitive. they are going the other way.

For my investment to work out I'm praying the government changes soon.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I don't really let "Malaysia" as a country bother me that much. My perspective is on Cities.. for example, Singapore, KL, Melbourne, etc..

Cos land policy is under the state in general. Consider each city according to its merits. Governments change.. life still goes on.

Only for those who paid by mortgage in MYR. Anyone paying cash (especially sgd) will have been spanked. Also...not sure on the availability of re-sale. It's only profit when realised (sold).

It's not 'iskandar' that keeps me up at night...it's the government. They seem bent on making Malaysia as uninvestable as possible for foreign firms with their neo-apartheid policies. It's a pain as they are in an enviable position for growth, which is being undermined at a policy level. Instead of becoming more competitive. they are going the other way.

For my investment to work out I'm praying the government changes soon.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I don't really let "Malaysia" as a country bother me that much. My perspective is on Cities.. for example, Singapore, KL, Melbourne, etc..

Cos land policy is under the state in general. Consider each city according to its merits. Governments change.. life still goes on.

Properties centers on global cities, not countries any more.
eg. We buy in New York, who would say we bought in USA? Or We buy in London, who would say we bought in UK?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The growth potential of Iskandar is pretty good. I expect that as Singapore's population and infrastructure age, the government has to raise taxes to pay for the social and replacement costs. The middle class that is hit the hardest may have to look for alternatives to cut down their costs of living and save up for their own retirement. Iskandar is the most natural alternative. However currently Singapore and Iskandar are facing a slight glut in properties but the market should digest the oversupply in a few years' time. Those capable of taking a longer term view and risks can consider buying when there is a dip now. If not investing in Singapore Savings Bond is a better alternative.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far does anyone know whether the buyers of Imperia have been successful in renting out their units?

Hi Sgcount,

I was at Nusajaya today and one of the more established agents gave me some info on what he has personally rented out.

- Mid floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public marina and Kota Iskandar rented at RM 7000
- Low floor 3 bedroom 1828 sft no view (faces Traders rooftop) rented at RM 5000
- High floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public and private marina under nego around RM 8000

His personal view was that tenants are coming albeit slow, just because Imperia is the first to TOP and there are no existing residents in Puteri Harbour.

Just for comparison sake, he mentioned that he has been able to rent out nearby Impiana units more easily as there is an existing community in East Ledang and also because Educity and Ascendas are nearby. The asking rents per psf is also lower. He has just rented out 3 units of 4 bedroom 2179 sft units at around RM 4000.

Hope that helps ........

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sgcount,

I was at Nusajaya today and one of the more established agents gave me some info on what he has personally rented out.

- Mid floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public marina and Kota Iskandar rented at RM 7000
- Low floor 3 bedroom 1828 sft no view (faces Traders rooftop) rented at RM 5000
- High floor 3 bedroom 2508 sft facing public and private marina under nego around RM 8000

His personal view was that tenants are coming albeit slow, just because Imperia is the first to TOP and there are no existing residents in Puteri Harbour.

Just for comparison sake, he mentioned that he has been able to rent out nearby Impiana units more easily as there is an existing community in East Ledang and also because Educity and Ascendas are nearby. The asking rents per psf is also lower. He has just rented out 3 units of 4 bedroom 2179 sft units at around RM 4000.

Hope that helps ........

Yeah. I can vouch for the 7k n 5k one coz when I collected keys I bump into an agent in the lift who was helping the owners settle the delivery of new appliances. Congrats to the owners!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
all completed condos n landed completed last couple of years are less than half occupied.

must face reality.

There is no population or immigration plans in place for malaysia, in fact it is pretty closed door to foreigners coming in to get PR.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no population or immigration plans in place for malaysia, in fact it is pretty closed door to foreigners coming in to get PR.

Hi Dumb Twit,

Shut your trap coz you spew nonsense. I got my PR and a few that I know got theirs too. And even if they don't give you PR, there's always MM2H.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dumb Twit,

Shut your trap coz you spew nonsense. I got my PR and a few that I know got theirs too. And even if they don't give you PR, there's always MM2H.

yup, this twit will say anythg to discredit MY ppties. not forgetting Sg can stay inside MY for 30 days at a stretch also .

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dumb Twit,

Don't just give anecdotal evidence you moron, show the real figures. Show population statistics. Or else if nothing to backup then shut your trap.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, this twit will say anythg to discredit MY ppties. not forgetting Sg can stay inside MY for 30 days at a stretch also .

How does that boost population? Anyway the reality is empty developments, you can never run away from the truth. All your fairy tales are not going to save you. Reality bites.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dumb Twit,

Call me what you want, it's not going to change the empty residential units ha ha ha ha ha the show has just started and I have front row seats.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does that boost population? Anyway the reality is empty developments, you can never run away from the truth. All your fairy tales are not going to save you. Reality bites.

OMG, how does it boost population ? Do u have a brain ? thot u ownself praise ownself not long ago ? LOL

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, how does it boost population ? Do u have a brain ? thot u ownself praise ownself not long ago ? LOL

Laugh and insult all you want, the truth is out there. Sure, I praised myself for superb foresight gained from my years of experience, nothing more satisfying then watching people sink and even better, those that insulted me.