• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't agree more. Even recent examples like Sky Habitat, D'Leedon & Panorama all with reduced launch prices up to 15-20% cheaper. If prices drop further, the banks will force sale. And they might suffer a double whammy if it is forced sale within the Additional Seller Stamp Duty Period.

Now many are still in self denial... Telling me if u hold long enough, you k ride through all kinds of volatility..

Well.. Not for some 99 years ones I have seen. Take Bishan for example, I know some Bishan condos are sold for as high as SGD1200psf in the 1996 peak. They have suffered the crash since then, for those who are able to hold it till today have yet to break even when Sky Habitat are launching at record SGD1600-1700psf. And sadly the window period is short, prices are reduced now by 15-20%. It is the same thing as what the initial buyers of Sky Habitat & Panorama are thinking.. Self denial & just hold long term lor.

They are not the worse.. Those whom buy 99 years from Far East's freehold projects.. And those whom buy SGD1k SPF prices for 60 yr projects..good luck.

walau.. curse those people who bought in the past 1-2 year :(
jb also same la.
those who buying 1.4-1.5m ++ terrace house also could possibly lose a lot of money in future. far worse things could hppen in m'sia, like project abandoned. buy wisely, if too expensive don't buy.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad fengshui structure. Interlace too. :o

oh really? both of em the design i like lei.

haaa.. ask u since u fs expert (more or less)

if a square condo, main balcony face north, door face south, my fs chart say i am north person, which facing i should choose - use the door or balcony facing arrh?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tendency if buying into more expensive housing estate the surrounding neighbors should better but no guarantee.
Also I realise in Malaysia if buy into Malay neighbor you should considered lucky as malay tendency to be more house proud and do take care of the house better.
Chinese neighbors are usually practical. That means house will be more functional then decorative. More so in Malaysia

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

if a square condo, main balcony face north, door face south, my fs chart say i am north person, which facing i should choose - use the door or balcony facing arrh?

天公仔,买什么都可以...:p

Btw, u got see any buai song objects from yr yang tai or from room?.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Balcony facing outwards la....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tendency if buying into more expensive housing estate the surrounding neighbors should better but no guarantee.
Also I realise in Malaysia if buy into Malay neighbor you should considered lucky as malay tendency to be more house proud and do take care of the house better.
Chinese neighbors are usually practical. That means house will be more functional then decorative. More so in Malaysia

Depends on your neighbourhood. Some Chinese neighbourhood renovate their houses until beyond recognition. Standard land size with minimal built up.That is the old trend.
The new trend is gated and guarded, all layouts built up to maximum, so no chance of any further renovations. Fiber optic internet ready, central monitoring, solar heaters, intercom to guardhouse and underground drains and cabling system. And those superlinks 24 x 80 ft type cost more than RM1.5 million.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
For investment purposes foreigner participation is critical.
Also anyone know whether E&O plan to have a show house available for viewing.?
I am curious about their design and quality of fittings.

Not too sure about the showroom. They hv office in Singapore- one raffles link. U can call to check.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said! that's why sometimes, buy a slightly more expensive house in a more upmarket precinct is better. also, for own stay, buying subsale is not too bad an idea, since you can roughly gauge better who your neighbours are. :smile:
Some neighbouring units of mine are empty, waiting to be flipped. Will let you know when they are put on the mkt, since you quite like the area. We can watch liverpool matches tog! Hoping for Carroll winner off a Downing setpiece tonight. LOL...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
One wont go wrong with Puteri Harbour. You buy at RM 2000psf and even if the price become RM 1000psf, its your home ( unless u buy 10 houses I got nothing to say ) and you can enjoy

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

100% true, malay house very nicely done up. there are quite a no of chinese malaysian/singaporean adopt this strategy when buy house. also.. malay neighbourhood, seems like less crime (this is purely anecdotal though.)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
天公仔,买什么都可以...:p

Btw, u got see any buai song objects from yr yang tai or from room?.

which one arrh?

my current apartment facing beri nice.

but i got one potential target.. yangtai facing hill (good, i like) but below the hill got low cost housing. haiiizz.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some neighbouring units of mine are empty, waiting to be flipped. Will let you know when they are put on the mkt, since you quite like the area. We can watch liverpool matches tog! Hoping for Carroll winner off a Downing setpiece tonight. LOL...

haha.. ok man, can. how much they asking? your place at night at least 80% got lights?
ackcherly jb recently .. got a lot of nice property. one good thing about property price up is that developers forced to develop nicer products like garden home, golfcourse home, wellness home, g&g, parks etc . but one is enuff for me lei. unless i do a swap..

waiting for 10pm. not very hopeful :( :(

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% true, malay house very nicely done up. there are quite a no of chinese malaysian/singaporean adopt this strategy when buy house. also.. malay neighbourhood, seems like less crime (this is purely anecdotal though.)

I have very nice Malay neighbours too.
Remembered couple of years ago, a Malay neighbour came to my house during CNY and gave me a home baked cake with CNY greetings in Chinese.
Actually everyone is nice, not necessarily Malays.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i got one potential target.. yangtai facing hill (good, i like) but below the hill got low cost housing. haiiizz.

Artually hor, must look @ every corners. For condo unit, main door also important, 缺角 v serious, so u rather take all e good n bad than missing a piece of puzzle.

Do u think u can sell e house to funniman if u bot it?..:p

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Artually hor, must look @ every corners. For condo unit, main door also important, 缺角 v serious, so u rather take all e good n bad than missing a piece of puzzle.

Do u think u can sell e house to funniman if u bot it?..:p

Elo....I am a not so fussy guy. I come, I see, I buy but no money...so can tok onli lor.

To me, first impression is very important. I not too fussy about fengshui. I must feel good and comfortable. So easy rite?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elo....I am a not so fussy guy. I come, I see, I buy but no money...so can tok onli lor.

To me, first impression is very important. I not too fussy about fengshui. I must feel good and comfortable. So easy rite?

Ya..yr unit must make oldie feel high.:biggrin: