• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw on Facebook - UM Land will be launching their project on CS3, the plot next to Imperia and across from Little Red Cube. The Waves at Puteri Harbour. 2 towers of Condo, Hotel and Retail.

Looks like they have opened a gallery in Puteri Harbour Little Red Cube for Lakeside Medin and the Waves.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw on Facebook - UM Land will be launching their project on CS3, the plot next to Imperia and across from Little Red Cube. The Waves at Puteri Harbour. 2 towers of Condo, Hotel and Retail.

Looks like they have opened a gallery in Puteri Harbour Little Red Cube for Lakeside Medin and the Waves.

UM land or UEM land? any info on price points for residential units?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
UM land or UEM land? any info on price points for residential units?

I think this is NCSB - a JV between UM Land and UEM Land. The same group that launched Somerset Puteri Harbour.

No Idea about the price yet bro. One of the days will swing by their new gallery in PH and see if they give more info ........

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the very best plot

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is NCSB - a JV between UM Land and UEM Land. The same group that launched Somerset Puteri Harbour.

No Idea about the price yet bro. One of the days will swing by their new gallery in PH and see if they give more info ........

i see. thanks bro. btw just got email from UEM, they have a talk this weekend in kl. almas still selling from 500k..

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Puteri Cove ( 32 storey ) and Robert Kwok developments are fully completed in 5 years time, many many Singapore-facing condo units will suddenly become condo-facing. The best best plot of land in PH is the one next to Puteri Cove and slated to be condo and faces 100% towards Singapore with no blockage. I was told by a little bird that UEM will launch all these till the very last when the land houses in Residential South are launched next year. Indicative price RM 3000psf and above.

This is the very best plot

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a map of CS3 below. Is this the best plot of land you are talking about?

When Puteri Cove ( 32 storey ) and Robert Kwok developments are fully completed in 5 years time, many many Singapore-facing condo units will suddenly become condo-facing. The best best plot of land in PH is the one next to Puteri Cove and slated to be condo and faces 100% towards Singapore with no blockage. I was told by a little bird that UEM will launch all these till the very last when the land houses in Residential South are launched next year. Indicative price RM 3000psf and above.
image.jpg

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. CS3 location is the best if there are no Puteri Cove and Robert Kwok developments. We are talking about a few towers of 32 storeys from Puteri Cove and probably another 3-5 high-rise towers from Robert Kwok developments which will block off the sea views less for a small opening thru the private marina.

You think if you were Robert Kwok you will build just a 4-5 storey low rise "flats" there? Surely he will build something 30 floors high or even 100 floor depending on his mood. The best plot is not even slated for developments at the moment so they haven't show it on the map. Its just beside Puteri Cove residences.

Got a map of CS3 below. Is this the best plot of land you are talking about?

View attachment 15439

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waking up everyday to the best view of Sg can sometimes be the saddest view.

Seeing neverending FTs replacing us and taking over our homes in my own country where I once helped built and protect. But now it becomes I have to be looking in from the (just) outside, indirectly 'forced out' by the same group of people I used to trust to take care of me when old.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seeing neverending FTs replacing us and taking over our homes in my own country where I once helped built and protect. But now it becomes I have to be looking in from the (just) outside, indirectly 'forced out' by the same group of people I used to trust to take care of me when old.

Don't despair. At least when you get Gold in IPPT you got money. It may not be a lot but its enuff for u to pump a tank of petrol in JB and car wash + a bit of toll

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like to have no blockage at every direction, might as well live in a lighthouse...:smile:
I think overall, every location in PH is the best. Just that what does one place his priorities.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our ancestors were once FT

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our ancestors were once FT

That was there is not much development and which they goes on to toil and built. Sad, the FT were invuted in to reap the fruits of their toils, and their descendants slowly got push out as they get old and the whites deem as liabilities.