• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant ever meet u guys in real life. I am too notti. besides, the old fart keeps deleting my posts. I will cease to exist soon

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let e forumite be e judge.
Easier to pickup noti posts, from a diff angle. :smile:
阴阳才有八卦..:biggrin:

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun have anything constructive to add in the foreseeable future cos busy traveling to HK and BKK and China for "work".

I will leave it to you guys to keep this thread alive. Take more photos and bring more chicks to PH. Tell them your vision! Excite them! Give them the courage to dream and you will be their king.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
pm lee in a serious tone says sme should consider iskandar for expansion.
spore really really breaking at seams it seems.

PM Lee urges SMEs to consider Iskandar for expansion

BYTAN WEIZHEN

PUBLISHED:*MAY 8, 4:14 AM

SINGAPORE — Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) seeking to venture overseas should seriously consider Iskandar Malaysia as an option, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said yesterday.

Faced with a deluge of challenges including manpower woes, the special economic zone in Johor Baru offers the advantages of lower costs and more land, Mr Lee said at a Malay Muslim Business Conference yesterday.

Acknowledging staffing challenges SMEs face as Singapore reduces its inflow of foreign workers, he stressed that the best way to attract good people is to offer higher wages and exciting jobs. But it is possible only if companies raise their productivity and “climb up the value chain”, he said. When they do that, they will also be in a better position to venture overseas.

“All SMEs want more foreign workers … But we cannot ease up on the foreign worker limits,” Mr Lee said in a prepared speech. “We are still allowing in more foreign workers, so the number of foreign workers here is still growing, although not as fast as before. We know that even this is still not enough, and that SMEs have to turn away business because they cannot find workers,” he said.

By raising productivity and hiring better workers, though, SMEs will be in a stronger position to venture overseas.

Suggesting Iskandar as an option, Mr Lee said: “(SMEs) can take advantage of lower costs, and greater supply of land, while staying close to Singapore … I encourage companies to consider this seriously.”

Mr Lee pointed out various government schemes SMEs can tap to help with their expansion plans or to improve productivity.

He also noted that as Singapore moves to integrate more closely with its Asian neighbours, there will be opportunities for the “bold and enterprising”. TAN WEIZHEN

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got an email from UEM that they are launching Estuari at Puteri Harbour in June. Currently starting registration. 2-3 storey superlink. BUA 2700 sft to 5000 sft. Land 1800 sft to 6000 sft. Freehold. Starting at RM 1.4M.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Estuari is just opposite Puteri Cove right? Or issit around Emerald Bay side? How can they price be starting at RM 1.4m freehold when emerald terraces I heard is almost RM 3m?? At most 500m away from each other and both are freehold.

Got an email from UEM that they are launching Estuari at Puteri Harbour in June. Currently starting registration. 2-3 storey superlink. BUA 2700 sft to 5000 sft. Land 1800 sft to 6000 sft. Freehold. Starting at RM 1.4M.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, how do you guys feel about the built quality of UEM ?

Based on my East Ledang experience, it is not the best that I have seen, but quite reasonable for the price paid for the unit. I would give them a 7/10. Overall , not the best but good value for money. Quite happy.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Estuari is just opposite Puteri Cove right? Or issit around Emerald Bay side? How can they price be starting at RM 1.4m freehold when emerald terraces I heard is almost RM 3m?? At most 500m away from each other and both are freehold.

I would need to confirm, but most likely on the Emerald Bay side. Initially they named it as D'Estuary. The prices may be low for the following reasons:
- based on what I have heard about BRDB, I would not expect that build quality from UEM
- BRDB terraces are larger in BUA
- UEM recently have had problems moving units, Almas, also EL Phase 4B units left after almost a year of launch
- Lack of brand perception such as E&O and BRDB
- Low entry cost, land purchased at historical prices
- I was told by a senior officer that politically speaking, UEM does not want to create a perception that they are responsible for price increases, so they like to price below competition not to be seen as price leaders

Just my thoughts ......

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, how do you guys feel about the built quality of UEM ?

frankly i regretted not buying anything when i was invited to view east ledang b4 the boom in particular the Ujana exec condo which was only slightly above RM100k then but
the quality was like shiit 3ven though the view was superb. I even commented to the sales lady that the kitchen tiles was horrid looking. still it would have been a good buy. better still if i had bought those semis or bungalows. i guess i wasnt daring enough.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emerald Bay is likely a different proposition as the amount of land excavation work is very extensive.
Also UEM is probably able to sell cheaper as it currently owns the land i guess.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few times I dropped by East Ledang to view semis when they were selling at RM 1.2m. Too bad don't have the balls as I already committed to a few semis nearby. Now got balls but price is out of reach. Maybe will drop by D'Est as I realise it is next to Emerald Bay from the map. Maybe not waterfront living but the fact that its FREEHOLD LANDED in puteri harbour means a lot. I got my condos at puteri harbour at around this rate too that's why I am curious why the price is so low. Hard to believe.

frankly i regretted not buying anything when i was invited to view east ledang b4 the boom in particular the Ujana exec condo which was only slightly above RM100k then but
the quality was like shiit 3ven though the view was superb. I even commented to the sales lady that the kitchen tiles was horrid looking. still it would have been a good buy. better still if i had bought those semis or bungalows. i guess i wasnt daring enough.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few times I dropped by East Ledang to view semis when they were selling at RM 1.2m. Too bad don't have the balls as I already committed to a few semis nearby. Now got balls but price is out of reach. Maybe will drop by D'Est as I realise it is next to Emerald Bay from the map. Maybe not waterfront living but the fact that its FREEHOLD LANDED in puteri harbour means a lot. I got my condos at puteri harbour at around this rate too that's why I am curious why the price is so low. Hard to believe.

when u hv limited funds, u sort of hv to decide which best to do.
i think i didnt do badly as then spore property was even hotter.
in fact in terms of currency exchanges i think it was better investing
in spore.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

because EB is BRDB and the houses are large.
the 1.4M indicative that bro rocks posted is 24x75 2 story link house only, and probably not near or facing the sea.