• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No mistake to buy this brdb project now if got the doh. if any guys still doubt whether it will materialised, one word - regret. it is just waiting for all those sell out condos to be up and they will be the standout free advert for emaraldbay. by then with the sea link rail link and hsr, my gosh, i wish i have some more doh now!!

look at it
http://www.emeraldbaybrdb.com/index.html

Damn shiok. No need to buy, see also get high.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got doh also may not be able to buy. Heard rumors that priority goes to datuk, tan Sri and all those who have connections..

No mistake to buy this brdb project now if got the doh. if any guys still doubt whether it will materialised, one word - regret. it is just waiting for all those sell out condos to be up and they will be the standout free advert for emaraldbay. by then with the sea link rail link and hsr, my gosh, i wish i have some more doh now!!

look at it

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, hope this won't get kicked to a yacht charter thread. Cos it is Puteri harbour, tot I could ask someone out here.

Is there any place in Malaysia in JB area or KL area whereby we k charter a yacht, a decent 40feet one with flybridge will do, jus for a night, no need to drive out to waters, k jus stay on berth.

probably jus some intimate moments with love ones like some wine on the flybridge then spend the night on board, jus like wat we see in some of the HK dramas. Dun really wish to own one due to the costs...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, hope this won't get kicked to a yacht charter thread. Cos it is Puteri harbour, tot I could ask someone out here.

Is there any place in Malaysia in JB area or KL area whereby we k charter a yacht, a decent 40feet one with flybridge will do, jus for a night, no need to drive out to waters, k jus stay on berth.

probably jus some intimate moments with love ones like some wine on the flybridge then spend the night on board, jus like wat we see in some of the HK dramas. Dun really wish to own one due to the costs...

Bro, try enquiring from this:

http://www.rsyc.com.my

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check this out at Facebook Puteri Harbour

PH Yacht.JPG

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too... wish i had more doh now! But realistically it would take a few years to gather sufficient doh, by then this project would have been sold out :*:

look at it

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

saw this n remember you
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62058512632.336223.77949352631&type=1&theater

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, good to see a thread had been started for PH communities. I recently bought a small unit at PuteriCove n like most, I too can't wait for the place to be ready. I can feel everybody's excitement!

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the next 5 years just do your things in Singapore and forget about the developments there. In 5 years time you go back and hav a look. You wont recognise Medini and Puteri Harbour anymore

Hi guys, good to see a thread had been started for PH communities. I recently bought a small unit at PuteriCove n like most, I too can't wait for the place to be ready. I can feel everybody's excitement!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats! Great choice.

Puteri Harbour is shaping up very nicely.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The potential big gains are capped by the incessant jams at the first and second links, as people get frustrated over waiting in long queues of 1-2 hrs at per direction, adding up to 2-4 hrs per trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are at least 3 more projects - Sugar king, the Wee JV and Emerald bay condos... Any insights on when they will launch?

Orang tua kennot sleep so log in to kacau. Nowadays hv to tok tok onli, PH no more new projects n waiting waiting onli for TOP. Beh tahan liao.:p