• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are at least 3 more projects - Sugar king, the Wee JV and Emerald bay condos... Any insights on when they will launch?

Sugar king no news at all. Think still planning. Emerald too high end for me. Call them, no answer. Email them, no reply. Wat to do. See me no up. Wee jv..wat is that la?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sugar king no news at all. Think still planning. Emerald too high end for me. Call them, no answer. Email them, no reply. Wat to do. See me no up. Wee jv..wat is that la?

these guys already have all the profit formula calculator on standby.
all they need is to key in how much they want to sell and they
will know how much they want to make.

I guess now the pricing has yet to meet their targets.

no worries for them because they only own land now. haven't humtum any gdv in yet.

like I'd said before, they will be getting free concrete advertisements when
Imperia and Encorp are up in two years time. already Somerset ascott should
be up and running by years end. so unlike other developments, ph is really
shaping up day by day.

just go to Starbucks at ph, get a iced mocca, sit inside the cafe near the berths
and you will say 'wow'.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

try weekdays before lunch.. they did pick up. also can cehck out their showroom if u r in the vicinity. their condo == bangsar size and pricing (was tolded that...)

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri too quiet currently. Needs to wait for a couple of years before things are really moving. But some people prefer the quiet.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
these guys already have all the profit formula calculator on standby.
all they need is to key in how much they want to sell and they
will know how much they want to make.

I guess now the pricing has yet to meet their targets.

no worries for them because they only own land now. haven't humtum any gdv in yet.

like I'd said before, they will be getting free concrete advertisements when
Imperia and Encorp are up in two years time. already Somerset ascott should
be up and running by years end. so unlike other developments, ph is really
shaping up day by day.

just go to Starbucks at ph, get a iced mocca, sit inside the cafe near the berths
and you will say 'wow'.

I wait for the day when I sit at my unit's balcony and oversee the Trader's swimming pools into the marina, all the way looking at Spore, less the firing range of course. Thumb twiddling until that day...

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was first interested in Emerald Bay, I made some calls to some very well connected ppl. Someone actually did call me but by then I wasn't keen anymore.

So if you want some attention from them, you may want to call up some old favours.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was first interested in Emerald Bay, I made some calls to some very well connected ppl. Someone actually did call me but by then I wasn't keen anymore.

So if you want some attention from them, you may want to call up some old favours.

Thanks but now no more interested. Same like you, the initial impluse no more now. Even when E & O called me 2 days ago for Avira, the mood had also dampened. I had packed and went hunting in other markets.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to this community. Congrats!!
Like Bro IR said, good choice, it is a great place.
Don't worry about some of us, despite what we are posting, we are very nice people. :smile:

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Channelnewsasia. Show times Fri 9 May 8.30pm.

Property Asia - Iskandar

Episode 1
Iskandar Malaysia a place of potential for investors. Regional largest development project set to complete by 2025.

Sponsered by UEM and UMLAND

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Channelnewsasia. Show times Fri 9 May 8.30pm.

Property Asia - Iskandar

Episode 1
Iskandar Malaysia a place of potential for investors. Regional largest development project set to complete by 2025.

Sponsered by UEM and UMLAND

For benefit of others, someone pls record it and post it on you tube. Sometimes we missed the show due to power failure, heavy tunderstorm Astro cannot work, etc.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investments & money making?? Nah...life is much more than that....we at PH get to enjoy life style as well.... :biggrin:

Yes, life is much more than $ making. Must also find right kakis to do group activities like majong, exploring other parts of MY, charity work,....etc, when retire there. How long can one sit at the balcony sipping wine while enjoying the view?