• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe Puteri Harbour doesn't need 'help' ?

It can only do ph good if all those nodes also flourish with some help.
say what they like, imperia has reached a height even drivers from 2nd link should
be able to see now or soon i believe and encorp marina too. So by the time
those nodes start to attract buyers ph would be sparkling more brightly in the night
by then. Cheers

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well does PH need help?

All PH projects are fully sold out within months after launching. And it has limited freehold land to do so.
That's one of the reason why PH is much sought after.
IRDA and Danga has limitless land. And there are many development projects. Competition would be very fierce.
You need assistance to pull through.
I am biased but I think if there is developments in a limited land, that area would fully developed in a shorter period compared to a large area with more spaced out projects. Not sure of my opinion here but have to live with my investment.:smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather the China girls avoid PH and not throng the place making it into Sex by the Harbour every weekend. Just look at how pathetic some parts of Bukit Indah has degenerated into. The shops are full of china girls doing massage and special services. These are obviously not the type of crowd or shops that I want in PH.

PH needs more women.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather the China girls avoid PH and not throng the place making it into Sex by the Harbour every weekend. Just look at how pathetic some parts of Bukit Indah has degenerated into. The shops are full of china girls doing massage and special services. These are obviously not the type of crowd or shops that I want in PH.

i doubt what you describe will happen. PH is too close to kota iskandar.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too many Singaporean guys kenna court cases in Singapore, so Johor is safer :p

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is to sit by the balcony of the million dollar condos facing the straits high up at 20 floors and above while sipping coffee and enjoying the panoramic views of the karimum island, Tanjong piai and Marina Bay Sands etc. This is the kind of lifestyle and view which a sprawling mansion cannot give.

imagine sitting at puteri harbour listening to
'Aint no sunshine' by bill withers
http://www.youtube.com.sg/embed/tIdIqbv7SPo

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
its easy to find chickens in jb. In spore u need a mobile line n check into hotels with your IC to start the party. So the spore police can trace you easily. Not that they are capable as I think the spore police are inept and useless anyway. But u are opening the way for them to check.

come to bukit Indah and u don't need a mobile line to join the party. You don't need your passport or ic either. So even if the Malaysia police subsequently raid the place and found underaged in the party, you are safely back in Singapore without anyone knowing your identity.

hard to say, u burn overseas? pay up at home.

Mohak

Hi guys,
I am newbie in the knowledge of forums but joined as I bought a unit in Teega on the 9th floor more than 6 month ago. Recently I discovered that the higher the floor, the higher the value oposit of the rest of the world. I wonder why apart from the view? Else where the medium lower floors are thought to be safer, quicker accessibility and less height phobia.
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.
Mo