• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to take a look at Somerset Puteri Harbour jus now.

Some of the first level units already undergoing mock-up, saw curtains n furniture items.
Once approved, they will start on the fitting out.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am taking out time to relax at Starbuck to enjoy the life in Puteri Harbour. It does seem to be getting hotter and hotter as the days go by. Just 2-3 years ago only one security guard greeted me when I drove there at night. Now I was surprised to see hundreds of visitors thronging the place at night all thanks to Trader Hotel. I wonder how this place will become when the 5-10 condos TOP. Its gotta be a place where people enjoy life at night safely. So much different from Danga Bay and Vantage Bay where JB regulars like me still abhor and avoid totally unless the crime rate is down

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am taking out time to relax at Starbuck to enjoy the life in Puteri Harbour. It does seem to be getting hotter and hotter as the days go by. Just 2-3 years ago only one security guard greeted me when I drove there at night. Now I was surprised to see hundreds of visitors thronging the place at night all thanks to Trader Hotel. I wonder how this place will become when the 5-10 condos TOP. Its gotta be a place where people enjoy life at night safely. So much different from Danga Bay and Vantage Bay where JB regulars like me still abhor and avoid totally unless the crime rate is down

yup. Some more PH has 2 marinas and a CIQ . All within short walking distance to each other to boot !

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am vested here.... Is there any reason that crime will not move here? This is my main concern...

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am vested here.... Is there any reason that crime will not move here? This is my main concern...

m hoping UEM will concentrate their auxilliary police presence here to deter, as this is one of their jewel flagship project and main showroom is here ...

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

adding to my point... saw those security cameras every 100m, n emergency phones.. I suspect the sexurity is hiding somewhere monitoring.. maybe they will quickly emerge to question when they see suspicious vehicles n personel ;p

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding to my point... saw those security cameras every 100m, n emergency phones.. I suspect the sexurity is hiding somewhere monitoring.. maybe they will quickly emerge to question when they see suspicious vehicles n personel ;p

they call themselves the Nusajaya Five O

Attachments

• Nusajaya Five-O.jpg
    Nusajaya Five-O.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was also at PH today. Just scouting the area.

I must say that the WHOLE AREA and the areas leading up and away from PH are a SEA OF CONSTRUCTION!!! a lot of action and motion... though not the type that I want.

I can envision all the high end SPAs and massage parlours coming up in 5 years... Hail the China XMMs!!!

but, I do wonder, will the critical mass really move in? I have my doubts... oh well, who cares? as long as there are XMMs...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cannot say there are zero crime. Can only say I feel as safe in Puteri Harbour as when I am in Orchard road. The robbers have not migrated to PH yet as there are very very limited escape routes. Try driving around Medini and LEGOLAND side around 3am in the morning and you will know what I mean. There are really policemen on patrol in bikes somemore on top of patrol cars. Just now at 5am I turned right when the traffic lights are red at Bukit Indah when the place is empty only to be GREETED by 3 policemen on bike approaching the junction. Balls go limp as I stepped on the accelerator and try to drive away without them chasing even though they STARED HARD at me.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH is really not for Mass market locals and maybe not even for Singaporeans who rent out their HDB just to stay there. Its more meant for expat who demand a high quality of life and concept living by the sea @ affordable price.

Sure enough, RM 2million for a 30 floor condo at PH facing Singapore and the serene and calm sea is a great bargain. I mean, its only the price of a 5 room flat in Singapore.

I was also at PH today. Just scouting the area.

I must say that the WHOLE AREA and the areas leading up and away from PH are a SEA OF CONSTRUCTION!!! a lot of action and motion... though not the type that I want.

I can envision all the high end SPAs and massage parlours coming up in 5 years... Hail the China XMMs!!!

but, I do wonder, will the critical mass really move in? I have my doubts... oh well, who cares? as long as there are XMMs...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup. Some more PH has 2 marinas and a CIQ . All within short walking distance to each other to boot !

When the Convention Centre is up and running and when there are exhibitions going on, expect it to become Suntec Convention Centre with half the price and two times the panoramic view. By that time I am afraid it would be too crowded, like Orchard Road... but isn't PH supposed to be crowded ultimately?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Convention Centre is up and running and when there are exhibitions going on, expect it to become Suntec Convention Centre with half the price and two times the panoramic view. By that time I am afraid it would be too crowded, like Orchard Road... but isn't PH supposed to be crowded ultimately?

Ultimately it will be crowded when 2 other hotels are completed. Sommerset is due for opening maybe end 2014 and Pinetree Hotel in 2017. What makes PH stands out compared to Medini is that all the condos, retails and hotels are within an easy walking distance and able to complement each another whereas in Medini, they are mostly standalone and quite far away from each another. As for crime, as long as there's tourist crowd, there will be opportunities for the crooks. Only time can tell.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately it will be crowded when 2 other hotels are completed. Sommerset is due for opening maybe end 2014 and Pinetree Hotel in 2017. What makes PH stands out compared to Medini is that all the condos, retails and hotels are within an easy walking distance and able to complement each another whereas in Medini, they are mostly standalone and quite far away from each another. As for crime, as long as there's tourist crowd, there will be opportunities for the crooks. Only time can tell.

Hopefully the presence of the majestic Kota Iskandar in the vicinity will make security tighter . It would be embarassing for the state govt to see crooks running around their backyard.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should go there someday to enjoy the ambience.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far so good. No news of car windows kena smashed in Puteri Harbour (yet ) even though LEGOLAND has seen their opening ceremony by the robbers. The most notorious place is the Jusco carpark I have seen for myself while driving out... 3 malay boys around 16 -18 walking one car to one car and peeping into the car just outside the carpark at 9pm at night along the slope.

Hopefully the presence of the majestic Kota Iskandar in the vicinity will make security tighter . It would be embarassing for the state govt to see crooks running around their backyard.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM CEO died yesterday. Hmm.. What happened to him? News never elaborate his illness..

I speculate 4th stage cancer, given the time lapse between taking medical leave and actual death.

UEM Sunrise CEO Wan Abdullah dies
PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 27, 2014

[KUALA LUMPUR] The managing director and chief executive officer of Malaysian property company UEM Sunrise, Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim, has died, the company announced in a statement yesterday, according to a Bernama report. He was 56.

Mr Wan Abdullah, who had been on medical leave of absence since December last year, resigned as a director of UEM Sunrise on Tuesday.

He was an inspirational leader who oversaw the transformation of UEM Sunrise into a leading Malaysian and international property player, the company said.

Izzaddin Idris, group managing director and chief executive officer of UEM Group, who has been performing the duties and functions of the MD/CEO of UEM Sunrise as executive director, will continue to perform this role and business will continue as usual.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/specials/property/uem-sunrise-ceo-wan-abdullah-dies-20140227