• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
good info.. wow, maintenance about 600RM for a two bedder..

Those maintenance fees were quoted before e subsidy cuts n GST. I'm afraid they might go higher in 2015/6 after VP. Anything above $500 RM is going to eat a lot into e future rental n profit.

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told the Puteri Cove 2br starts from about RM1mil before 3% rebate... works out to be only RM1,100 psf, cheaper than Capri @ Danga Bay ("East Coast" equivalent) vs Puteri Harbour, which is the Freehold "Sentosa Cove" equivalent. I'm surprised there's still 1+Study left from only RM830K before 3% rebate

Btw, there is no longer DIBS for bank loan. This means the developer will not be paying your bank interest before TOP. That is why psf for new condo launch is slightly lower. Developer not absorbing the bank interest before TOP.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
which corner ? the one near to Pinetree ? btw, do u know whether the teega straits facing units are blocked ? thks.

The tower is slab block and one end has windows on the bedroom that would face the straits but this will be blocked by the highrise though the unit would still have straits view.

To what I understand the Teega view is not blocked by pinetree.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Teega's design is like a fan blade or star shape. It really depends on which sides. One will usually take the balcony as the reference direction of view.
The tower is slab block and one end has windows on the bedroom that would face the straits but this will be blocked by the highrise though the unit would still have straits view.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks . but for teega, the potential blockage of the 2nd link view is not by pinetree but by new high rise that may be built at residential south...

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard Puteri Cove Residence has achieved 60% sold status for Tower 2. Not bad after the budget annoucement.

abt 60 units are prebooked by associate / own staff before release to the VVIP on Thurs. Then Huttons VIP on Sat before open to public on Sunday.

One tower 330 units. If 60% sold, only ~140 units sold the non associate/own staff. Consider quite weak as the location suppose to be the best. If they priced it lower by extra 10%, sales would be so much better.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's hardly anything in PH going at below 1M so I believe these well heeled investors are not affected.

On the contrary, there are quite a few in Teega that is about 600k to 800k especially those single room type.
Imperia are mostly own stay type.
Encorp also have some single room type but they are of higher price nearing 1M.
Somerset is a GRR so no problems.
Pinetree and Puteri Cove is also high end.
Emerald Bay is beyond high end.

Interesting developments in this high heeled neighbourhood.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Funniman, what is GRR?
Is Puteri Harbout subject to the new ruling on RGPT?

Thanks in advance for the advice :wink:

GRR - Guaranteed Rental Return. The developer guarantee rentals by means of a seperate rental contract for a certain period.
Not too sure about RGPT on PH but Medini is.
As PH is the State's government location and with the high profile developers in this area, I won't be surprised that this area is included. Afterall Medini and PH is intertwined.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Encorp T1 unit just got consent letter on 25 October after 4 months. Heard all the puteri cove residence facing marina of tower 2 sold out. Sea view facing is about rm150 cheaper than marina facing.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Encorp T1 unit just got consent letter on 25 October after 4 months. Heard all the puteri cove residence facing marina of tower 2 sold out. Sea view facing is about rm150 cheaper than marina facing.

Congrats. :smile:
Seemed like the Encorp lawyers are very efficient. Freehold land and foreign ownership consent obtained within such short period. Do you think if it is leasehold, the waiting period would be longer?

Last edited: