• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Hello Kitty carpark may be packed on weekend. What is the charges at Hello kitty carpark and CIQ carpark?
I parked in the Hello Kitty basement carpark before. As you turn left at the Hello Kitty building, on your right is the entrance of the carpark.
The road going towards the CIQ also have many carparks but open air.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sold out for Afiniti Medini Leasehold.

lowest psf - 848psf for 2nd floor 983sqf unit facing Somerset Medini

Highest psf - 1014psf for 21st floor 484sqf unit facing Legoland

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last few units at teega sold for 1200 psf. Sure or not? I heard less than 900 psf but all lousy units.

I enquired about hose units, they quoted me less than 900psf but lousy facing and low floor.They sold out at some fair or exhibition in Singapore shortly after.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the lowest is actually below 840 psf. I can't remember which unit. I bought mine at 4th level at 842psf and I don't think it's the cheapest. The reason it's cheaper is because 4 is "pan tang" or in Cantonese means "die" according to the cbre sales agent.

Massive traffic jam at tuas today.

All sold out for Afiniti Medini Leasehold.

lowest psf - 848psf for 2nd floor 983sqf unit facing Somerset Medini

Highest psf - 1014psf for 21st floor 484sqf unit facing Legoland

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats on your purchase of another unit in iskandar. What time was the traffic jam? I am going in tomorrow morning.
I thought the lowest is actually below 840 psf. I can't remember which unit. I bought mine at 4th level at 842psf and I don't think it's the cheapest. The reason it's cheaper is because 4 is "pan tang" or in Cantonese means "die" according to the cbre sales agent.

Massive traffic jam at tuas today.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro teega got alot of bullet!!congratz!! how big was ur unit?

715 psf. I spent many trips to nusajaya area and countless hours to read reports and the master plan. This is the only leasehold which I m willing to pay because of its location(between legoland and Gleneagles hos) and cimb bankers will be using that place as a training centre + recharge all year round.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic jam started roughly at ard 8 am at Msia custom. I m not sure whether its bcos of the affiniti effect today..

Congrats on your purchase of another unit in iskandar. What time was the traffic jam? I am going in tomorrow morning.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic jam started roughly at ard 8 am at Msia custom. I m not sure whether its bcos of the affiniti effect today..

Congrats on yr purchase. think yours is the cheapest bro.. @$602,188 for 715sqf
Even the 2nd floor unit more exp than yours at $608,688.

I really missed yours out when tabulating the figures. I simply take for granted the biggest unit on the lowest floor for the lowest psf.

Didnt know that 04-0x will have such an effect on pricing. Really learnt something today.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Traffic jams are worsening at both Woodlands and Tuas at rapid rate. By 2015 when more houses and condos VP, they will get really bad.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats on yr purchase. think yours is the cheapest bro.. @$602,188 for 715sqf
Even the 2nd floor unit more exp than yours at $608,688.

I really missed yours out when tabulating the figures. I simply take for granted the biggest unit on the lowest floor for the lowest psf.

Didnt know that 04-0x will have such an effect on pricing. Really learnt something today.

I think the 2 bedrooms on the 4th level could be the cheapest.. I like their balloting process. Very fair. Each buyer(name) is given one unit only. Reduce speculation activities. I dislike Huttons process when multiple purchase are given priority. It will attract a lot of speculators.

Today Straits Times mentioned that 55 units were reserved for the staff of the developer etc.. so effectively only 88 units were sold to the public.

Anyway, all sold out yesterday. Malaysian comprising 72%. Foreigners about 28%, majority Singaporeans. It seems that PIV is quite selective with tenants and may be getting intl property mgmt to help buyers to lease out. Not sure how this is going to work out when TOP.

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/wn/newsworld.php?id=954905

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned fm puteri harbour. Very smooth traffice this morning but with a slightly more car returning to singapore. Traders hotel 1st level restuarant is hving international buffet at RM45++ for lunch. Food is good and quite packed. must try cheese cake. Taken quite a no. of photos. will upload later.
Traffic jams are worsening at both Woodlands and Tuas at rapid rate. By 2015 when more houses and condos VP, they will get really bad.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will be the rental for a two bedder?
I think the 2 bedrooms on the 4th level could be the cheapest.. I like their balloting process. Very fair. Each buyer(name) is given one unit only. Reduce speculation activities. I dislike Huttons process when multiple purchase are given priority. It will attract a lot of speculators.

Today Straits Times mentioned that 55 units were reserved for the staff of the developer etc.. so effectively only 88 units were sold to the public.

Anyway, all sold out yesterday. Malaysian comprising 72%. Foreigners about 28%, majority Singaporeans. It seems that PIV is quite selective with tenants and may be getting intl property mgmt to help buyers to lease out. Not sure how this is going to work out when TOP.

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/wn/newsworld.php?id=954905