• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
View from traders hotel poolside

image.jpg

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will be the rental for a two bedder?
I hv no idea. Agents advised $2000 to $2500 for one bedder or 1+1.. I would take it as a pinch of salt. There is no comparison at this moment. Need to see what happen when the hospital completed..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned fm puteri harbour. Very smooth traffice this morning but with a slightly more car returning to singapore. Traders hotel 1st level restuarant is hving international buffet at RM45++ for lunch. Food is good and quite packed. must try cheese cake. Taken quite a no. of photos. will upload later.

That is a very goos price for buffet. I will definitely give a try soon. I find Sun traffic smoother compared to Fri night n Sat morning going in. Coming out wise Sat early afternoon is heavier.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staff said it is a promotional price as Traders hotel has just opened. Not sure when will they withdraw the offer. I stay in the central and it took me 50minutes yesterday morning from door to Traders Hotel. Slightly heavier traffice on the way back at both Custom offices. Touch and Go card can be topped up at Maybank Singapore. Any other places in Singapore for this top-up?
That is a very goos price for buffet. I will definitely give a try soon. I find Sun traffic smoother compared to Fri night n Sat morning going in. Coming out wise Sat early afternoon is heavier.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staff said it is a promotional price as Traders hotel has just opened. Not sure when will they withdraw the offer. I stay in the central and it took me 50minutes yesterday morning from door to Traders Hotel. Slightly heavier traffice on the way back at both Custom offices. Touch and Go card can be topped up at Maybank Singapore. Any other places in Singapore for this top-up?

I usually top up the card at the Shell station just before the toll on the way back to Singapore at 2nd link, or directly at the toll booth (just go to the left most toll booth so that you can top up and pay at one go). Good chance that with higher traffic, toll will go up. I will also definitely aim to go for the Traders Hotel buffet next week.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make your reservation once you are there. Quite a lot of people made reservation in advance.
I usually top up the card at the Shell station just before the toll on the way back to Singapore at 2nd link, or directly at the toll booth (just go to the left most toll booth so that you can top up and pay at one go). Good chance that with higher traffic, toll will go up. I will also definitely aim to go for the Traders Hotel buffet next week.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told ferry to singapore delayed till July. If operational in June during the school holidays the place will be packed. Seemed like the singapore port autorities delaying the approval. But ferry to batam and bintan already operational.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great stuff. Thanks for the pictures.
It is nice to embark on a property adventure..you get to see PH being developed slowly over time, witnessing the changes along the way.

Traders will definitely be a crowd puller and more traffic will make its way there. It won't be long before the alfresco tales be set at the quayside. By the time Encorp is ready in 3 years time, everything should be in place. Cheers..

Make your reservation once you are there. Quite a lot of people made reservation in advance.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprise to see construction work is on-going even on Sunday. Lots of large concrete boreholes are being installed on Encorp site. It is really windy at open space of traders hotel. Higher floors of units at Imperia and Encorp will be able to enjoy the wind and a great view towards the greens and marina. Starting sale price of yachts is about $60,000 and that is equivalent to our current COE. It looks like goundation and groundwork should be finishing in the next one month for tower 1. Tower 2 may take another 2-3 months. Could not see much from Teega site.
Great stuff. Thanks for the pictures.
It is nice to embark on a property adventure..you get to see PH being developed slowly over time, witnessing the changes along the way.

Traders will definitely be a crowd puller and more traffic will make its way there. It won't be long before the alfresco tales be set at the quayside. By the time Encorp is ready in 3 years time, everything should be in place. Cheers..

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will take at least a a few months for the piles to settle before the superstructure can commence.
Have to start saving for my dreams.....60k....hmmm..maybe should lease..at least I can change every few years.:*:

Surprise to see construction work is on-going even on Sunday. Lots of large concrete boreholes are being installed on Encorp site. It is really windy at open space of traders hotel. Higher floors of units at Imperia and Encorp will be able to enjoy the wind and a great view towards the greens and marina. Starting sale price of yachts is about $60,000 and that is equivalent to our current COE. It looks like goundation and groundwork should be finishing in the next one month for tower 1. Tower 2 may take another 2-3 months. Could not see much from Teega site.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start small with 12 footer first. :smile:
It will take at least a a few months for the piles to settle before the superstructure can commence.
Have to start saving for my dreams.....60k....hmmm..maybe should lease..at least I can change every few years.:*: