• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like it is pretty quiet recently with launches at PH.

All the action now in Medini n Danga Bay.

Any brothers got news of whats brewing at PH?

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped by at 10pm. Max twenty people present. Road can be dark after kota Iskandar. Bukit indah was the opposite. Bustling!

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped by at 10pm. Max twenty people present. Road can be dark after kota Iskandar. Bukit indah was the opposite. Bustling!

Of course la. Nobody is staying at PH yet coz no condo TOP yet while bukit indah has been around for more than 7 years oredi

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to check on imperia but cant help but noticed that the front facade looks abit different from the scale model n sale brochures. Its supposed to be having a flat frontage but now it seems the units beside encorp seems to have curve that goes in unlike the other side. Can any1 confirm on tis? Are there design changes?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course la. Nobody is staying at PH yet coz no condo TOP yet while bukit indah has been around for more than 7 years oredi

I think even if e PH n Medini condos TOP already there will also be v few people staying. PH n Medini need at least 10 years like what took Bukit Indah n Taman Sutera before they become bustling. V important to have locals to sustain business during weekdays. If the area is too expensive for locals, then it becomes v challenging.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello kitty town area is dead after 8pm. BTW Olive restaurant is open next to the Harbour, had dinner there yesterday. Plenty of Caucasians were there for rugby match and drinks.

Was told restaurant opens till 1030pm, pub opens till 1230am.

Puteri Harbour will be quieter and more exclusive, don't think those vested want it to be as busy as Bukit Indah.

I think even if e PH n Medini condos TOP already there will also be v few people staying. PH n Medini need at least 10 years like what took Bukit Indah n Taman Sutera before they become bustling. V important to have locals to sustain business during weekdays. If the area is too expensive for locals, then it becomes v challenging.

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello kitty town area is dead after 8pm. BTW Olive restaurant is open next to the Harbour, had dinner there yesterday. Plenty of Caucasians were there for rugby match and drinks.

Was told restaurant opens till 1030pm, pub opens till 1230am.

Puteri Harbour will be quieter and more exclusive, don't think those vested want it to be as busy as Bukit Indah.

surely, one kind of cant expect PH to be quiet when fully sold 1500 imperia units, 200 sommerset, encorp 500+ not counting pinetrees and others akan datang plus the already operational hotel next to theme parks, all these coming on stream in 3to 4 years time. one malaysian analyst put it that way once that JB has not seen the kind of modern designed high rise luxury condos yet. so when such buildings start to go up, we will begin to see the difference to JB as a whole.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would the recent sales of Affinity and Meridin, in which 70% of purchaser are Malaysian, gives an indication of the sustainability of those businesses in Medini and Puteri Harbour?

Last edited:

secondtimer

Would the recent sales of Affinity and Meridin, in which 70% of purchaser are Malaysian, gives an indication of the sustainability of those businesses in Medini and Puteri Harbour?

Most buyers (Malaysians and Sporeans) are buying for investments or for flippings
What I dread most is lots of condos and houses but nobody staying. Businesses would
also not be able to survive and the whole place becomes ghost towns

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
surely, one kind of cant expect PH to be quiet when fully sold 1500 imperia units, 200 sommerset, encorp 500+ not counting pinetrees and others akan datang plus the already operational hotel next to theme parks, all these coming on stream in 3to 4 years time. one malaysian analyst put it that way once that JB has not seen the kind of modern designed high rise luxury condos yet. so when such buildings start to go up, we will begin to see the difference to JB as a whole.

Imperia only 264units.....not 1500.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think most buyers are investors/flippers who won't be staying there to generate business. Eventually there will be people buying for own use but they could be just weekenders like most of us now. This is as far as I can project, which may not be accurate, but I trust my judgement. I can only verify 3-4 years later when most of the new condos launched now undergo VP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bustling=traffic jam.

Sutera mall too many traffic lights along the road.

Some people prefers to stay near but not in such bustling area as it is a challenge with driving.

Yeah sometimes got traffic jam, yesterday no jam in the evening only alot of stops due to traffic lights along the road.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most buyers are investors/flippers who won't be staying there to generate business. Eventually there will be people buying for own use but they could be just weekenders like most of us now. This is as far as I can project, which may not be accurate, but I trust my judgement. I can only verify 3-4 years later when most of the new condos launched now undergo VP.

Malaysians are investing as Medini and PH are popular among certain groups of nationals like Japs. I believe older Singaporans are also buying as with Wellness centre its a good place for retirees.