• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Philip,

level 32 sea facing that's cheap... in 950k.... i bought 8xx k only garden facing... tower 1 at 13 floor only...

Philip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi allanckk, mine is only studio unit of 700 plus sqft. It is pool facing, not marina facing. How big is your unit ? Just signed The S and P with lawyer from KL yesterday.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
My first posting. I decided to name myself Teega as I have just bought a unit there. Just to share my experience.. I reached there at 730 am. Interestingly, I saw some ang moh at the front of the queue! ..
....:biggrin:
Um I am the ang moh in front of the line at 5AM. Live in Sing, if here on completion will take watertaxi & mrt to work. PH reminds me of Vancouver's Expo lands, from raw land & models to a thriving waterfront community. I can see PH as similar in 10 years.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Philip. alanckk,

Welcome neighbours. Mine is T2 on 20th floor. Pool facing. Will be using it as holiday home. Made appointment with the lawyers to sign this week as they are busy with Spore buyers last week. :smile:

Encorp puteri harbour owners, can share what is your reason of purchase and what resale price/ rental we can expect on TOP ? Mine is tower 2, 32nd storey, pool facing and cost Rm 950k. Hope that I can cover the installment with rental and use it as a retirement home in future :smile:

hi Philip,

level 32 sea facing that's cheap... in 950k.... i bought 8xx k only garden facing... tower 1 at 13 floor only...

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Um I am the ang moh in front of the line at 5AM. Live in Sing, if here on completion will take watertaxi & mrt to work. PH reminds me of Vancouver's Expo lands, from raw land & models to a thriving waterfront community. I can see PH as similar in 10 years.

Are the bigger sizes ones (1500 sq ft) high in demand when you are there? Pls share.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! 5 am. Thats a lot of enthusiasm! Worth it, I am sure.

Anyway, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Having lived in Seattle for several years, I can see where you are coming from. Long haul, like you mentioned 10 years, but the potential is definitely there.

For those interested, here is an article on how Expo transformed Vancouver into one of the most liveable cities in the world:

http://www.vancouversun.com/technol...+dramatic+change+Vancouver/4742442/story.html

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Having lived in Seattle for several years, I can see where you are coming from. Long haul, like you mentioned 10 years, but the potential is definitely there.

For those interested, here is an article on how Expo transformed Vancouver into one of the most liveable cities in the world:

http://www.vancouversun.com/technol...+dramatic+change+Vancouver/4742442/story.html

Good read.:smile:
Let's hope the convention & expo center be built asap. The masterplan showed it has been allocated near the CIQ.
To think of it, there's no world class expo centers in JB at all.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking to the UEMland people and they said that people came the night before the launch of Teega. They have to ask these buyers to go as the gates lock at 11pm. Then the next morning, the buyers were there again very early. Didn't know it is like 5 am.

BTtravelling: What was your queue number then at 5 am? Anyway, congrats. Well worth the effort.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last tower at Teega will be launching this weekend. Heard that there is no price change for Teega buyers of the first two towers. People will camp there this weekend.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours. I am at T1 28 floor 1+1 marina facing. What are your carpark no(s) for those who have signed the S&P?
Hi Philip. alanckk,

Welcome neighbours. Mine is T2 on 20th floor. Pool facing. Will be using it as holiday home. Made appointment with the lawyers to sign this week as they are busy with Spore buyers last week. :smile:

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last tower at Teega will be launching this weekend. Heard that there is no price change for Teega buyers of the first two towers. People will camp there this weekend.

On the contrary, there will be price change. It is about 10 - 15% upwards. The discount structure would be lower too.
Unlike the other towers, the smallest unit approx. is 1217 sq ft, 1340 sq ft, 1380 sq ft, 1580 sq ft and the penthouses.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smaller unit is still affordable to foreigners at about RM1million. Got to be more careful with the selection as it has to be at least 26 floors to have a good marina vew as tiongnam project is just next door. Heard UEM will be launching those projects along the private marina early next year. It will be launching at RM1xxxpsf.
On the contrary, there will be price change. It is about 10 - 15% upwards. The discount structure would be lower too.
Unlike the other towers, the smallest unit approx. is 1217 sq ft, 1340 sq ft, 1380 sq ft, 1580 sq ft and the penthouses.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smaller unit is still affordable to foreigners at about RM1million. Got to be more careful with the selection as it has to be at least 26 floors to have a good marina vew as tiongnam project is just next door. Heard UEM will be launching those projects along the private marina early next year. It will be launching at RM1xxxpsf.

U mean the ones beside tiong nam's project? If yes, those are so much better.

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Quick question on last launch prices after discount:
1 bdrm unit on 1st floor = RM620psf.
3bdrm unit on 32nd floor = RM700psf.
1 bdrm unit on 33rd floor = RM850psf.
Marina/ non marina were the same price...

Do you think those differences can be applied later on resale/rental market? (i.e higher rental/resale psf for higher floors/smaller units)

cybermad6969

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys,

anyone into the office units at Teega ? seems that there is only one office block there. dunno whether its a better investmt than the condos ?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I am at UEM booth, asked about Teega casually... The SAs just replied "sold out",
showing non interest. Did not even mention about the launch this weekend.

Yes. It will be more pricy. Heard from the UEM staff at last weekend malaysian property event organsed by Propertyguru in Singapore.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am scouting tomorrow at PH tomorrow as it is a holiday in Selangor.
Let me try to dig something out.

When I am at UEM booth, asked about Teega casually... The SAs just replied "sold out",

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was sold out, but some may have cancelled... Heard from UEM sales that unsold units will be open again only this WE at tower A launch. Herad (unconfirmed) that price for thos units will be updated...