• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

JordaneSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My previous post didn't get to the board apparently...

Quick question on last launch prices after discount:
1 bdrm unit on 33rd floor = RM850psf. 3bdrm unit on 32nd floor = RM700psf.
1 bdrm unit on 1st floor = RM620psf.
Marina/ non marina were the same price...

Do you think those differences can be applied later on resale/rental market? (i.e higher rental/resale psf for higher floors/smaller units)

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will pm you once she has sent me the details of teega's condos. Not bad to invest in commercial given the proximity to medini and CIQ.
hi DC,

who can i find out for this im keen for the office space. do you know these in lower floor and 13th what is the selling price?

Last edited:

IskandarMalaysiaWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received some latest news. There will be 3 ferry operators. One from Singapore. Two operators from Indonesia. Confirm Harbourfront and Batam. It will happen very soon. Latest by early next yr. No Raffles Marina at the moment. Marina BaySands might happen but it depends on the traffic between HB/Batam & PH.

Any indications how long will the ferry ride be to Singapore?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be great news if it comes true. There is already existing cruise between Batam and Singapore. Not too difficult to extend to PH.
Received some latest news. There will be 3 ferry operators. One from Singapore. Two operators from Indonesia. Confirm Harbourfront and Batam. It will happen very soon. Latest by early next yr. No Raffles Marina at the moment. Marina BaySands might happen but it depends on the traffic between HB/Batam & PH.

VIP can start to q at 12 noon this Sat for the last tower(as advised by UEM staff) but the selection starts at 2 pm. If you are VVIPs, you have the whole morning to sapu all the good units.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any indications how long will the ferry ride be to Singapore?
About an hour. Cost might be another issue. I just came back from Harbourfront. Average price to get to Batam is about SGD40 to SGD45 which includes Indo tax(about SGD7 per entry). Even if there are no taxes in PH, the distance between HB->Batam is much shorter than HB->PH so it might cost more.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any confirmation on the pricings and discounts from UEM?

No word on the final pricing and discount structures.
But I do know that the discount structure is different from repeat buyers and new buyers. Actually after the VVIP and VIP, there's not much good units left.

VVIP is repeat buyers and what is VIP?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from UEM staff that VVIP are those who has bought 25 units, and then follow by fewer multiple units.
No word on the final pricing and discount structures.
But I do know that the discount structure is different from repeat buyers and new buyers. Actually after the VVIP and VIP, there's not much good units left.

VVIP is repeat buyers and what is VIP?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think no need to waste time liao after these VVIP and VIP sapu all the good units in 1 day.
Better wait for other launches like CS3 and the ones next Pine Tree. Maybe higher price at 1k psf but those are sure good views one.

Heard from UEM staff that VVIP are those who has bought 25 units, and then follow by fewer multiple units.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa!bot 25 units??? if 1 unit is 1 mill then altogether 25mill leh and still have spare change?salute ah!

Like Peter Lim who is investing in the race track in Iskandar, he owns the whole block of his condo in Spore. maybe he will come over and buy the entire block of teega

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a recent property talk by consultant Gavin Tee:
He predicted that:

1) Price psf of luxury condos in Malaysia might hit RM5k psf within the next 5 years

2) Real Estate market in KL would mature and hit its highest point in 2020

3) Tourism related properties in Malaysia would become the most expensive asset class by 2018

4) Iskandar Malaysia would have the 2nd highest property values after Kuala Lumpur by 2016

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are less than 50 good units facing the marina. You only need 2 VVIP to clean these up.
And it is only 1 tower so it is about 300 units.

whoa!bot 25 units??? if 1 unit is 1 mill then altogether 25mill leh and still have spare change?salute ah!

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Penang has higher property prices than Iskandar?
Simple reason is Penang has limited land.

In a recent property talk by consultant Gavin Tee:
He predicted that:

1) Price psf of luxury condos in Malaysia might hit RM5k psf within the next 5 years

2) Real Estate market in KL would mature and hit its highest point in 2020

3) Tourism related properties in Malaysia would become the most expensive asset class by 2018

4) Iskandar Malaysia would have the 2nd highest property values after Kuala Lumpur by 2016

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the UEM roadshow that he mentioned it? There's also another guy who said...best investments are southwards.
Actually what he said is true based on some constant factors eg. politics and economic reasons of Johor / Singapore.

He mentioned by 2016. Probably Penang not part of the growth corridor from KL-JB.