• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted with thanks.

Btw, what bank available for Imperia? Just curious.
Hi Herbalman,

Welcome to the forum !!

If you are buying a resale property, then all banks should be able to offer you a mortgage loan.

If you are buying a new launch property, then there should be bank mortgage reps that the developer can recommend you at the showflat, or you can just give the developer rep a call.

Cheers

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Imperia buyers...you all must be very happy to note Encorp is planning to sell @ MR.900/ to MR.1100/= per square ft.. as you are aware Imperia is closest to the waterfront..thereby will fetch higer price in square ft in years to come.. good investment in the Iskandar/ Nausajaya..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for us ..in Imperia @ Puteri Harbour..i had already predicted MR.2000/- per sqr ft :smile: in near future!!!!

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks again.

Another UEM project launching this month, Teega. Aiming for that.

Have yu register for the soft launch?

They will have a vip preview followed by UEM property buyer preview and then the general public.

Best to register for this soft launch to aim for good facing units.

Price range aro M$700 psf is cheaper than Encorp Marina.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Imperia buyers...you all must be very happy to note Encorp is planning to sell @ MR.900/ to MR.1100/= per square ft.. as you are aware Imperia is closest to the waterfront..thereby will fetch higer price in square ft in years to come.. good investment in the Iskandar/ Nausajaya..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperia is a good product and those who got units with marina facing is going to chio chio. Many of the buyers also owned EL property. One EL neighbor bought 2 units. good for him.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, registered.

The sales executives told it will opened in November. Bu
Have yu register for the soft launch?

They will have a vip preview followed by UEM property buyer preview and then the general public.

Best to register for this soft launch to aim for good facing units.

Price range aro M$700 psf is cheaper than Encorp Marina.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega is a mixed development: condo + service apartment + office rower. Both Encorp and Teega have potential of view blocked in the future. Teega is facing a smaller Marina compare to Encorp.
Any idea why is the price for Encorp higher than Teega which is a UEM/Sunrise product?

What is their selling point to commands this premium? Car to share.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp definitely over priced. Reason is the land it is sitting on was purchased from UEM. Imperia and teega is sitting on land owned by UEM themselves. Encorp definitely not worth the price they are charging. I would reckon a fair price would be rm$600 psf. 30 to 40% over priced at the moment. Unlike UEM or setia or Ksl they don't even have a sales gallery in j b. All sub out to property agencies. And you know these agencies work.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand that imperia uses district cooling system to cool the apartments. How do they pay the bill. Is it well tested in JB?
good for us ..in Imperia @ Puteri Harbour..i had already predicted MR.2000/- per sqr ft :smile: in near future!!!!

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really hope the frequent bombings from Singapore Tengah military area wont affect the values of these condos in Puteri Harbour.. When I broach this subject to my officer friend who is a regular of Tengah live firing area, he actually told me he can see very very clearly Hello Kitty and CIQ from Singapore. He predicted he takes 5-10minutes at most to swim over as the strait is the narrowest along Malaysia and Singapore coast.

He dont understand why the government has decided to make puteri harbour the heart of Iskandar when the land has been abandoned and avoided at all cost even before Mahahir was PM of Malaysia due to the Singapore's use of Tengah as the live firing area.. I will drop by PH frequently from now on to check on the area during live firing days so that I can report live from there.

Hopefully those kuku SAF soldiers wont accidentally throw a bomb into me when I am there!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope the frequent bombings from Singapore Tengah military area wont affect the values of these condos in Puteri Harbour.. When I broach this subject to my officer friend who is a regular of Tengah live firing area, he actually told me he can see very very clearly Hello Kitty and CIQ from Singapore. He predicted he takes 5-10minutes at most to swim over as the strait is the narrowest along Malaysia and Singapore coast.

He dont understand why the government has decided to make puteri harbour the heart of Iskandar when the land has been abandoned and avoided at all cost even before Mahahir was PM of Malaysia due to the Singapore's use of Tengah as the live firing area.. I will drop by PH frequently from now on to check on the area during live firing days so that I can report live from there.

Hopefully those kuku SAF soldiers wont accidentally throw a bomb into me when I am there!

7.62 can reach there right...?:biggrin:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
7.62 can reach there right...?:biggrin:

Huh what u mean 7.62 can reach there? I can hear the bombings and firing incessantly from Horizon Hills so I was thinking if PH will be much worse as the distance from PH and Horizon hill is about 7km. PH is nearer to Tengah than Horizon Hills by 7-10km at least. If I can hear them in HH, I wonder how will those PH residents feel.