• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows how much was the selling price PSF for 1medini when it was launched and are there any more units left? Even though it is 99 year lease, I really hear lots of positive comments about this developments. The price is very value for money for its location, unlike some which are asking for RM 1000 psf already..

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows how much was the selling price PSF for 1medini when it was launched and are there any more units left? Even though it is 99 year lease, I really hear lots of positive comments about this developments. The price is very value for money for its location, unlike some which are asking for RM 1000 psf already..

When it was launch the selling price for tower A was RM390 psf onwards in feb 2012, tower B launch in april 2012 at RM 450 psf onwards, didn't buy cos not worth it compare to landed.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it was launch the selling price for tower A was RM390 psf onwards in feb 2012, tower B launch in april 2012 at RM 450 psf onwards, didn't buy cos not worth it compare to landed.

Thanks. I was thinking landed is sure a better bet but when i visited city areas in KL and places like bangsar, embassy row etc, the condos cost easily RM2m. Since puteri harbour is another 'city centre', maybe in the near future condos in PH could cost Millions onwards..

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I was thinking landed is sure a better bet but when i visited city areas in KL and places like bangsar, embassy row etc, the condos cost easily RM2m. Since puteri harbour is another 'city centre', maybe in the near future condos in PH could cost Millions onwards..

Last year, a penthouse at Imperia already hit 6M+. As someone posted on this forum, it was sold to a British expat with kids going to Marlborough.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you confident of their district cooling system for the central airconditioning? How are they going to bill you monthly, ie at what rates? Who is going to maintain the system shared by all the residents.
not true mate!! When we purchased few units in Imperia@ Puteria Harbour the developers showed us all what they had to offer...including sea facing..so all good..and happy with the project :smile:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand that they are using district cooling system for the central aircondioning system. How is each unit being billed? Who pays for the maintenance of the system?
not true mate..me and my relatives purchased few units in IMPERIA@ puteri harbour..the builders showed us all what they had to offer..pretty good deal then ...

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

think i'm the latest imperia buyer so far to be registered here.haha

bought the 2508sqft sea facing corner unit sometime early this year.

glad to noe my future neighbours!

any idea how much rental we can command?

thanks & regards

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

think i'm the latest imperia buyer so far to be registered here.haha

bought the 2508sqft sea facing corner unit sometime early this year.

glad to noe my future neighbours!

any idea how much rental we can command?

thanks & regards

Congratulations on your purchase! Good decision ......
Welcome to the forum!

Rent for Imperia - I noticed that asking rents for Ujana is 3psf, not necessarily achieved. So, given the proximity to new CIQ, views, quality of finishing, etc, I would say RM 3.50 - 4.00 psf should be fair game for a marina facing unit. But then, we are at least 2 years from completion, so very hard to project in a dynamically changing environment like Iskandar.

Cheers,
IR

Last edited:

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,
I am a newbie here. Would like to know which bank is offering housing loan for Puteri Harbour projects, e.g. Imperia, Somerset, Encorp, etc.

Thks in advance.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,
Would like to know which bank is offering housing loan for Puteri Harbour projects, e.g. Imperia, Somerset, Encorp, etc. Appreciate.

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Bank Rakyat is offereing loans in JB/ Puteri Harbour!!..you may contact the Manager Mr. Shamlan, 0321612453..best of luck ..and welcome aboard!!

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot, naved.

What abt other banks, e.g. Citibank, SCB, HSBC, OCBC, etc?

I'm planning seriously to invest a unit there. Thanks.

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
all banks are ofering housing loans...try hong Leong bank aswell..moreover it does not make a difference which bank is offering as long as you get the loand ...further, imperia@ puteri harbour has no more units available...perhaps you can try other in Nausajaya..Imedani etc..cheers!!

SPH07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot, naved.

What abt other banks, e.g. Citibank, SCB, HSBC, OCBC, etc?

I'm planning seriously to invest a unit there. Thanks.

Hi Herbalman,

Welcome to the forum !!

If you are buying a resale property, then all banks should be able to offer you a mortgage loan.

If you are buying a new launch property, then there should be bank mortgage reps that the developer can recommend you at the showflat, or you can just give the developer rep a call.

Cheers