• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Shenzhe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Completed my reno with zest design. Great finished and quality workmanship. Their woodwork quality is pretty good. So far all wiring are working well. Great job.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two recent photos taken on 10 Mar 2016:

IMG-20160322-WA0001_zps288vt0m7.jpg

IMG-20160322-WA0004_zps9f7mvzws.jpg

Hey, how's the T1 and T2 progress? Any pics to share?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Hot Air Balloon Festival In Johor Bahru· Sea Air Land Outdoor Activities

Always wanted to see and ride a hot air balloon?
Now here's your chance! Organize by Four Blue Red, Demi Johor DUA 2016 promise to bring extreme sports to Johor Bahru! Apart from stunning aerial show, let's not forget our traditional Malaysian games as well!

The event is divided into 6 zones

I personally am most attracted to the hot air balloon ride! I wonder how it will look like to view Puteri Harbour from high above. For only RM 10, you can enjoy this experience as well!

The hot air balloon ride is open twice daily and limited to 180 participats only
Session 1:7 am - 10 am
Session 2:5 pm - 8 pm

*Ticket booth will open at 6:30am daily.
*Children must be at least 100cm for the hot air balloon ride.

Besides, the helicopter ride cost only RM150 per ride, 4 person/group. Don't miss the chance to get up close with Sultan's MACK truck, the most expensive MACK in the world at Demi Johor DUA.

http://www.discoverjb.com/english/hot-air-balloon-demi-johor-dua-2016/

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool!! Hopefully becomes an annual event.

Now here's your chance! Organize by Four Blue Red, Demi Johor DUA 2016 promise to bring extreme sports to Johor Bahru! Apart from stunning aerial show, let's not forget our traditional Malaysian games as well!

I personally am most attracted to the hot air balloon ride! I wonder how it will look like to view Puteri Harbour from high above. For only RM 10, you can enjoy this experience as well!

The hot air balloon ride is open twice daily and limited to 180 participats only

Besides, the helicopter ride cost only RM150 per ride, 4 person/group. Don't miss the chance to get up close with Sultan's MACK truck, the most expensive MACK in the world at Demi Johor DUA.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super no parking when I descended to try out the games. End up gota park at Southern Marina Residences and tell them I am resident and I had to walk 200m to the hotels to look-see. Damn crowded and who the hell said PH is flopping may I know?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super no parking when I descended to try out the games. End up gota park at Southern Marina Residences and tell them I am resident and I had to walk 200m to the hotels to look-see. Damn crowded and who the hell said PH is flopping may I know?

Me!! JEALOUS!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Cos my unit at Encorp is not ready yet and I can't join in the fun.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only our forum resident father and son can answer u. :smile:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone free on 31 march 16, goto PH for Hotel Jens 1st anniversary.
they are having a celebration.

723eff0e9f67540b3d4cdd2b1c423315.jpg

A Reason to Celebrate: We Are One

Hotel Jen, the mid-range lifestyle hotel chain and newest brand of the Shangri-La group, is hosting 9 parties in 9 of her cities to celebrate her first birthday in style.

The parties are part of Hotel Jen’s “We are One” first-anniversary celebration since the rebrand of the newest Hotel Jen in Puteri Harbour was completed. So what’s next for Jen?

While individual hotels have marked their own anniversary milestones, holding the #NextJenParty is the first time all the hotels will celebrate together.

From a quirky “Mad Hatter’s Tea Party” in Beijing to an “Infinity Cool” pool party in the Maldives, every #NextJenParty will have a special theme that captures the unique spirit of each hotel and the cities they reside in.

“The Next Jen series is a platform that allows us to showcase what’s next for Hotel Jen through the latest trends and cultural influences that bring to life what we call ‘That Jen Feeling’, said Marisa Aranha, vice president of sales and marketing at Hotel Jen. “With a series of events having already taken place at Hotel Jen Tanglin, Singapore, we support local artists, talents and start-ups and create exciting occasions at each Hotel Jen. There will be more to come in 2016.”

Working with local artists, performers and chefs, Jen will infuse each #NextJenParty with the art, music, flavours and culture of that city. There will be colourful cocktails inspired by Batik artists in Puteri Harbour, street-art-inspired menus in Brisbane and a lively round of spice roulette in Penang.

It will be a true feast for the senses with a mouth-watering ‘Hawker Junction’ party in Singapore, a nostalgic Tram party in Hong Kong and a delicious ‘Wok & Roll’ party in Shenyang. The best part is, 9 amazing cakes offering a true taste of each city through local flavours and fragrances.

The 9 parties will take place at the same time and be streamed live via Periscope, so guests at each party can see each other and celebrate together. To join the festivities and watch a live stream of the party, click the following links on March 31 between 8-9pm (UTC+08:00).

Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore
Hotel Jen Hong Kong
Hotel Jen Brisbane
Hotel Jen Manila
Hotel Jen Penang
Hotel Jen Malé Maldives
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour
Hotel Jen Shenyang
Hotel Jen Upper East Beijing

Get an inside look at each event on Hotel Jen’s Facebook and Instagram channels or by searching #NextJenParty.

In addition to #NextJenParty, Hotel Jen launched the “We Are One” celebrations at the end of 2015 with a series of “24 hours in 24 seconds” video guides telling the stories of six exciting and vibrant cities through the eyes of Jen. You can find the city guides at www.hoteljen.com/cityguide/.

In the first phase of the Hotel Jen roll-out, the Traders hotels in Singapore, Hong Kong, Brisbane, Penang, Johor Bahru, Manila, Maldives, Beijing and Shenyang were rebranded to Hotel Jen from September 2014 to March 2015. Future Hotel Jen development projects are under discussion in key gateway cities in South East Asia, with two projects planned for opening in 2017 and 2018 in Malaysia.

About Hotel Jen
Hotel Jen is a diverse collection of hotels in the best locations across Asia Pacific, with a unique brand of style and service delivery designed to appeal to a ‘New Jeneration’ of travellers.

The brand is the brainchild of virtual persona Jen, a professional hotelier and all-time lover of life, travel and discovery.

To guests, Hotel Jen delivers quality, comfort, convenience and value with a twist. Jen cares about what really matters to guests – the important things done well; comfortable rooms and honest authentic service; respect, privacy and efficiency served without fuss or intrusion; cultural insights; interesting experiences; and fast, free WiFi everywhere, always.

For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the Hotel Jen website at www.hoteljen.com

http://mvhotelsonline.com/media/view/109/A-Reason-to-Celebrate:-We-Are-One

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Pray Pray! Even the ANIMALS of Johor are following the doctors, lawyers and esteemed businesses to move to Nusajaya!

They should all move to Forest City to avoid paying 24% corporate taxes, la