• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
just google maps for location.

tropez@danga bay was used as an example for reference only of what future "may" hold for ph also.

Not a reasonable example to use Danga Bay to compare against PH....the former is 'infested' with huge volume of condos while the latter has got beautiful marinas managed by experienced SG co. & CIQ and much lesser condos.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when is tropez in ph?

tropez is here

tropic-danga-location-mapVer1.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just using tropez as a new recent complrted development as reference on occupancy lah.

why so uptight!!!!!

best of luck to p harborers.

consider my case reference closed.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry, my usual question every time I come here. Anybody visited the ferry terminal recently? Asked about ferry services to and from Singapore? If not, what is the CIQ used for now (still only Tanjong Balai?)

To me, the ferry service to Singapore is the indicator which I use to gauge the cooperation level at both sides and whether the place is ready to take off. The first rumours I heard about ferry service was that it would start in November 2014. It was to be run by Wavemaster. Brochures were printed and handed out. Now everything's dead.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always wondered how do people handle immigration/customs, sailing around Asia?

i.e. If i sail from Singapore to Malaysia to Thailand then Indonesian waters, where do i stamp passports, etc?

Stupid question, but always wondered.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always wondered how do people handle immigration/customs, sailing around Asia?

i.e. If i sail from Singapore to Malaysia to Thailand then Indonesian waters, where do i stamp passports, etc?

Stupid question, but always wondered.

This might give you some idea.
-------------------------------------
Vessel Registration
Royal Selangor Yacht Club
Port Klang, Malaysia

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR VESSEL ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES INTO OR OUT OF MALAYSIAN WATERS (CIQP)

1. After your arrival at Royal Selangor Yacht Club, you are required to register your vessel, crew(s), arrival time and other relevant information at the Club Office. Club Office operating hours are from 0900 hours - 1700 hours daily.
2. You are then required to register yourself at the Wisma Pelaut (Mariner's Complex) and fill up the arrival form. Distance - Approx. 1km from RSYC
3. After filling up your arrival form at Wisma Pelaut (Mariner's Complex), you are to head down to Harbour City (Jetty Pulau Ketam). Distance - Approx. 750m from RSYC
5. Then proceed to the Immigration at Harbour City itself to have your passport stamped.
4. You are to provide your last port clearance documents and where your vessel is berthed (Royal Selangor Yacht Club) to the Customs at Harbour City.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
just using tropez as a new recent complrted development as reference on occupancy lah.

why so uptight!!!!!

best of luck to p harborers.

consider my case reference closed.

You are welcomed to Puteri Harbour to make an assessment yourself.
But be careful. Medini, East ledang, Horizon Hills, Sunway Iskandar and Puteri Harbour are all different even though they are close by within kilometers. Every one has its own merits.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry, my usual question every time I come here. Anybody visited the ferry terminal recently? Asked about ferry services to and from Singapore? If not, what is the CIQ used for now (still only Tanjong Balai?)

To me, the ferry service to Singapore is the indicator which I use to gauge the cooperation level at both sides and whether the place is ready to take off. The first rumours I heard about ferry service was that it would start in November 2014. It was to be run by Wavemaster. Brochures were printed and handed out. Now everything's dead.

the answer to your query as at of 21 Feb 2016, "....... Still awaiting approval from Singapore........."

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess good things must wait...

That phrase may apply to other areas. But for Malaysia, it's more like the wait is something of a bad news or may never come.

HSR, RTS, Malaysia to be 1st world by 2020, Medini to be the "CBD" where businesses will thrive and all that jazz..... Talk talk talk only. No firm plan, no strict timeline is just disaster waiting to happen. That's the risks one takes.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That phrase may apply to other areas. But for Malaysia, it's more like the wait is something of a bad news or may never come.

HSR, RTS, Malaysia to be 1st world by 2020, Medini to be the "CBD" where businesses will thrive and all that jazz..... Talk talk talk only. No firm plan, no strict timeline is just disaster waiting to happen. That's the risks one takes.

In Malaysia it is always must see first then buy, no see, no buy. Talk and words all empty.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris no need to wait.
He is already collecting monthly rentals for his 4 units liao in PH.

I was not talking about rentals. We are on the topic of CIQ. No need to screw.

Anyway in residential properties collecting rental in the beginning is always the easiest part.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway in residential properties collecting rental in the beginning is always the easiest part.

whether anybody is waiting long enuff is actually none of yr business.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The CIQ is there. It is already in operation for the Indonesia ferries. It is also for the yacht sailors. It is even for the cruise liners.
With or without Singapore ferries, it is up to them. PH / Medini will not die just because Singapore does not allow so.

Anyway, PH and Medini is scheduled to be up and running only in 2018. Rush for what?