• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that price is already fixed and all purchasers will be informed in a week's time. It is higher. So all those who bought and exposed to the blazing sun last sat and sun please write in to your sales consultant and complain. The more the merrier. UEM may relent and hold the indicative price. Threaten to boycott their future sales if they dare to increase the price.

Really ? Up by how much ? Will contact the sales team soon...Thanks Valdez

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ? Up by how much ? Will contact the sales team soon...Thanks Valdez

Only mention price will be higher. By how much he cannot say even though he mentioned its been fixed. Sunrise a bit sneaky, right? Sometimes you got to question the business ethics of makaysian developers. Hope it's not CLOB all over again.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi
Im new here just bought a unit at encorp. Have a query regarding the loan.
Agent calculated upfront cash for me based on loan of 80% of price before rebate. But the loan officer claims that loan is based on 80% of price after rebate. Can anyone confirm who is right? Thanks!

Hi neighbour,

Should be based on whatever price the S & P states. I believe is the list price.
I am on 20th flr.
Cya ..

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read in a couple of the recent posts of the uncertainty as to loan amounts and also the recent purchase prices as being "indicative" with some consternation. Let's be clear, loan amount is as per the S&P, if the bank officer is trying to pull a "fast one" go to another bank. You are going to be paying the loan back, that's business for them for the duration of the loan. If you are not happy either speak to the manager of go to another Bank. Don't let them take you for a "ride"
As for the "indicative price" game. One should not have to take and accept this inethical behavior. Let it be known that you are not happy about it and either withdraw if you suffer no penalty or still proceed with the contract if the apartment is what you want. At least you've made your feelings about what is being done known. I would personally would withdraw as there will be other launches. That's my personal opinion.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi
Agent calculated upfront cash for me based on loan of 80% of price before rebate. But the loan officer claims that loan is based on 80% of price after rebate. Can anyone confirm who is right? Thanks!

Bank is not supposed to know about the rebate. never give them the booking form. but only give them the offer to purchase which will not state the rebate n only state original selling price.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
got the letter sometime last week or so.due date is tentatively end of this month. they giving 21days to pay up.y huh?

just take note (if u are taking 80% loan), the moment u pay, ask for the receipt and forward to your lawyer.
so that they k advise the bank immediately to standby for disbursement for next stage, if not there will be delays and if bank did not disburse in time, we are liable for the interest charges

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've called UEM .. she say that developer will call us next week to confirm the final price.. i'm sure they will increase price, which i think very unfair and unprofessional. When I ask her how can UEM did such lauzy marketing, she say that it's a normal practice in malaysia.. I suggest all of us write to UEM and feedback that their marketing way is unacceptable.. mislead their customers & plan to increase price after knowing take up rate is high. http://www.uem.com.my/index.php?view=contact

flyer380

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, I wrote a article on why Sunrise will most likelyt honour the indicative price (give and take a few hundred / few thousand). As the article is too long to key in here you may visit http://www.teega.webly.com .If you like the the write up let me know. Regards.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega = Three

According to the sales agent, it is because there are three towers.

tot is 猪脚 titter.gif

Leef111

Hi all
Thx. he asked 4 booking form so i gave.He 1st asked what the actual selling px was. Then when i told him he didnt believe me and argued that it shld be aft rebate. If he is so sure why ask me in the 1st place!? Idiot.I've had enough of him, no replies for 2 days and im not even sure if my loan is submitted, anyone can rec a banker?
1st time buying MY prop, rather stressful as somehow the process aint as open and people aint as pro...keeping fingers crossed that everything goes well..

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which bank? Such a bad service. Did u try Citibank?
Hi all
Thx. he asked 4 booking form so i gave.He 1st asked what the actual selling px was. Then when i told him he didnt believe me and argued that it shld be aft rebate. If he is so sure why ask me in the 1st place!? Idiot.I've had enough of him, no replies for 2 days and im not even sure if my loan is submitted, anyone can rec a banker?
1st time buying MY prop, rather stressful as somehow the process aint as open and people aint as pro...keeping fingers crossed that everything goes well..

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi

Depends on the arrangement. Ask the developer to state on the booking form the actual selling price before rebates. That booking form is used to apply for your bank loan and is also the indicated selling price in your Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA). Developer can then issue you a credit note specifying the rebate to you and use this rebate to offset the progress payments. e.g. Rebate is 10% and selling price is 500k. On booking form put 500k, developer issue u credit note of 50k, you pay 50k downpayment upon signing SPA, then when comes the time to pay next 10%, your rebate goes to pay that, no need for you to do anything.

In anycase, I believe the developer's agent is correct. The Bank just need to know what is the selling price in the booking form and panel bank are able to support to that level.

Last edited: