• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
They never call me. I just make a call to them and they mentioned the price is just indicative and they will adjust the selling price.
Went down to puteri harbour to enquire how many units were unsold. The sales consultant say got one party took up all the unsold units ie low floor studios, those facing CS2. I understand 70 to 80 units. I doubt this is the truth probably withdrawn these from market. The company got something up their sleeves. Maybe they are announcing a huge price increase and expect many to return the units and this give them an excuse to relaunch all over again at a higher price. Conspiracy theory.

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, received my floorplan via email from UEM sales executive. No mention abt the price being indicative, probably they did not want to put it in black and white (I was told verbally only). I find the whole experience of purchasing a property in Iskandar a bit different. After paying the booking fees of 20k,no basic information of the purchased unit was given to us except for the photocopied OTP. Is this a normal practice in Johor?

Aimtowin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found it was not properly managed for the sale. A lot of them seems to be inexperience and nothing is properly communicated.

I got the same as you do, perhaps it's a normal practice but I could believe that it was this way. They are big company and sold so many properties. I do not think it should be this way.

Aimtowin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price being indicative? This really turn me off Lor. How can it be when it is official launched? I find it unbelievable. In anyway we have to wait for further information by them first. Since OTP is already signed with price indicated and discounts provided I do not think they will take the risks of adjusting the price as it company reputation at stake. And perhaps legal issues especially for big company or investors who got multiple units.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, received my floorplan via email from UEM sales executive. No mention abt the price being indicative, probably they did not want to put it in black and white (I was told verbally only). I find the whole experience of purchasing a property in Iskandar a bit different. After paying the booking fees of 20k,no basic information of the purchased unit was given to us except for the photocopied OTP. Is this a normal practice in Johor?

In life, what is yours will be yours. What's not yours will not be yours. I follow this simple philosophy for all my properties and businesses.
So in the end, if you are left holding the short end of the stick, so be it. Just remember Encorp's price is about RM1200 psf.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

Always learn to walk away from a deal if your gut feeling is no good, there is always the next deal :smile:

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got like that way of doing biz? That means you are allocated a unit only but not bought yet.
Don't you guys have any booking form that they received your cheque and your unit and the selling price written on it?

i do receive a photostat copy of contract to purchase with the selling price n solicitor's name, a photostat of my cheque n a letter offer to purchase. The finance rep also informed me that the cheque will only be banked in when we sign the SPA. I was advised to see the solicitor , Shahrizat Rashid & Lee at 19, jln indah 15/1, BI. So I am surprised to hear that the price is only indicative n subjected to further increase. anyway, i will check w lawyer tomorrow.

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always learn to walk away from a deal if your gut feeling is no good, there is always the next deal :smile:

Yup, I did that to one of the property launch not too long ago. Too pushy n pressurizing. Didn't want to part with our money under that circumstances. ; )

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading somewhere that when Imperia was launched, there were some problems between the developer UEM and purchasers.
Anyone can give some insights?

Leef111

Hi, gotten a pool view 32 storey unit at encorp. Any comment on price of 941k for 769sqft ? Thanks.

Hihi
Im new here just bought a unit at encorp. Have a query regarding the loan.
Agent calculated upfront cash for me based on loan of 80% of price before rebate. But the loan officer claims that loan is based on 80% of price after rebate. Can anyone confirm who is right? Thanks!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is correct. I called UEM office for floorplan and was directed to sales team (happened to be my sales agent). Was told that those sales from 3 days ago were at indicative pricing! We were not told abt pricing were indicative on that day and my unit price was written on the OTP. Enquired from her abt S&P that ought to be signed withinn 14 days, I was told that wait for further instruction. That means could be more than 14 days... Haiz... I better go and cancel my leave...

I heard that price is already fixed and all purchasers will be informed in a week's time. It is higher. So all those who bought and exposed to the blazing sun last sat and sun please write in to your sales consultant and complain. The more the merrier. UEM may relent and hold the indicative price. Threaten to boycott their future sales if they dare to increase the price.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunrise is not very professional if they raise price after putting in a cheque. Good thing is that Option to purchase agreement is not a legally binding document based on my Malaysian lawyer. Buyer or developer can still pull off the deal. S&P is the first and only legal agreement between buyer and developer. Some buyer may back up with the announcement of the hotel and service apartment in front of Teega.
I heard that price is already fixed and all purchasers will be informed in a week's time. It is higher. So all those who bought and exposed to the blazing sun last sat and sun please write in to your sales consultant and complain. The more the merrier. UEM may relent and hold the indicative price. Threaten to boycott their future sales if they dare to increase the price.

Last edited: