• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry typo error! Bought for RM1.23 m

Hi Mathi, the actual returns will depend on the Average Room Rate, Occupancy, Revenue, Operating Costs before it can be formulated. But your return will be no less than 5% of your purchase price MYR1.23mi, which is MYR61,500 per annum.

The min floor return is to cushion the intitial incubation phase of the project, like lower occupancies, higher marketing & training costs. Maximum potential of the revenue will be realised in the 3rd year onwards, which could be a high single digit return.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i know do we need to pay the rental income tax for this type leaseback scheme?

Any form of income derived from immovable property is taxable, regardless of whether Malaysians or foreigners. Please refer to your tax consultant for advice.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes they should bring in world class eatery to improve the standard around the F&B establishments. It has improved considerably over the past 2 years though

Yes same concept with alfresco dining concept along the promenade. The only difference is they are not selling it as they plan to manage it themself and try to bring in some nice establishment. I think this will be better as they will have better network.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
First day CNY in Puteri Harbour....the place was LIVELY to say the least.

With nothing really to do in SG, a group of us head to PH for dinner (yes...too much time...too much energy...to wasted to do nothing on special day...that's why).

Driving in to PH there good amount of cars...to sense people were bz heading in...and some coming out. Turning into Trader parking...on the left...people were going into Somerset with bags...looks like open for business. We hurry to lil red cube...out from Trader....more of less same amount of shops opened (I was there couple months back)...definitely have more people than usual....I want bring my friends 2 families to F&B area for leisure dining by the promenade. They never been to PH, and they were excited like I was 2 years back when first went to PH...when there was handful of shops opened...and dozens of people at that time. The concept of open mall by the harbours....i mean it's unique...sunlight...natural temperature...constant strong breeze...very importantly not a mall experience!

On hopping to the promenade...it was impressively great with people and activities....people were strolling....kids doing the big bubble thing...there's running....there playing...there dining...there smoking...there beer drinking...there tourist...there expat...there guy group having beer....there paktoh couple...there many many diverse locals which very important....you get the drift of activities.....

We had nice dinner at belgium beer place....the place was bz....some food were great other were not...but more important...the environment was great for chit chat...diverse happening at surrounding makes it even better for interacting with people we first met...and the breeze....loving it everytime ( i got a blocked hdb :mad: ).

We were a diverse group....4-5 nationalities...we all live various cities before...and a modern place of leisure activities by the water rarely come by...glad we got our eventful cny day....PH is a destination in the making...fast and furious. And no I dont have a place in PH...I just need that illusive 4d first prize for Waves@PH penthouse........

mathi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys ! I went to SPH and spoke to the manager named ramesh. And he told that all rooms are fully booked in phase one. And they have collabrated with gleneagles hospital.They are busy preparing for phase two and opening very soon.all those Datoks will be staying there. And long term stayers are there too.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi may I know where do these Datuks come from? Don't think they are from Johor as they already have houses in Iskandar. Opening of Gleneagles Hospital is a very pivotal milestone in this part of Iskandar. Slowly but surely, VEP or not, this place is turning out to be another metropolis in the making. Obviously if one had been consistent in visiting showhouses in various developments for the past 1 year, you know that Iskandar is getting less and less dependent on Spore investors and investments. A lot of investors are still flocking in to buy cheap, freehold new developments which they cant get it in their home countries and in Singapore.

Hi guys ! I went to SPH and spoke to the manager named ramesh. And he told that all rooms are fully booked in phase one. And they have collabrated with gleneagles hospital.They are busy preparing for phase two and opening very soon.all those Datoks will be staying there. And long term stayers are there too.

mathi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datuks are mostly the owners of phase two And according to the manager there are agreements between Gleneagles & SPH . If the owners want to view their apartments they should get authourisation letter from clear dynamic and the floor plan for your units. Now the room nos are different.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
One marina is the company which manages Sentosa One15 right? From their website I cant see to find the Sentosa portfolio. Its amazing news indeed for PH residents to have an experienced and reputable company coming in to manage the place.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for sharing Iskandar007, if I read correctly it is all 3 marinas they are negotiating to design review and manage. Here are the highlights:

- provide design review services for its existing 72 berth public marina with plans to expand by another 76 berths
- the to-be-built private marina with over 270 berths
- megayacht berth marina with 10 to 12 berths fuel pontoon
- private clubhouse with 80 hotel rooms, and related recreational amenities within Puteri Harbour
- complete business plan and 15 year financial proforma (budgets) for the above
- finalize and agreement for day-to-day management and branding of the marinas and club listed above

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first came to PH in 2012 and then was nothing. There were brown soil vacant land and endless plots of it. I saw just some cranes stored at some sites. Only Hello Kitty was opened then. I bought Encorp in KL and did not even see the site. Just got a good feel when I visited it on a roadshow.
Today in 2015, I read exciting news everyday about PH. One good review after another. The minute I saw pubs and hotels, this place is going to be full of happenings, sweet young things and expats. As you add in marinas, lifestyle living is the main theme. High class restaurants and yatchs in the background. Now we see St Katherine's Docks in the making. Wow....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first came to PH in 2012 and then was nothing. There were brown soil vacant land and endless plots of it. I saw just some cranes stored at some sites. Only Hello Kitty was opened then. I bought Encorp in KL and did not even see the site. Just got a good feel when I visited it on a roadshow.
Today in 2015, I read exciting news everyday about PH. One good review after another. The minute I saw pubs and hotels, this place is going to be full of happenings, sweet young things and expats. As you add in marinas, lifestyle living is the main theme. High class restaurants and yatchs in the background. Now we see St Katherine's Docks in the making. Wow....

Wow....is not enough. Should be Wow....Wahaha...:p Huat huh!!..