• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, gotten a pool view 32 storey unit at encorp. Any comment on price of 941k for 769sqft ? Thanks.

Any price is a good price as long as you are happy with the unit at 32nd floor on Encorp. There's no such thing as expensive or cheap price.
It is like buying a bmw. Once you had set your eyes for your ride and the expectations is a bimmer price range, does it really matter it is expensive or cheap?

If I have the more bullets, I wouldn't think twice.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
More locals buying?

I understand that Encorp has kinda allocated certain floors for the overseas market eg Japanese, Hong Kong or the Europeans. Tenancy mix to them is important.
I don't think majority of locals (Johoreans) would want to invest here.
The price range is targeted at lifestyle living and holiday rejuvenating relaxing atmosphere.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese corporation has already bought multiple units at Encorp Tower 1. There are also Angmos, Indian and Chinese too.
I understand that Encorp has kinda allocated certain floors for the overseas market eg Japanese, Hong Kong or the Europeans. Tenancy mix to them is important.
I don't think majority of locals (Johoreans) would want to invest here.
The price range is targeted at lifestyle living and holiday rejuvenating relaxing atmosphere.

Philip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice catch at 32nd floor. The view will be awesome. What will be your target selling price to take profit?

Aiming at 300k profit ? Actually will attempt to stay during weekends if I can afford the installment 3 years later. Lifestyle which I can't afford in singapore :smile:

Philip

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a scary first new launch balloting process for me and wife. The agents think that we are buying sweets and do not give much time for pondering.