• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope for me after i have consulted JB guru .... best to look elsewhere ....
I was tempted to buy initially ....

I had wanted to PM you to ask who this JB guru is but cannot PM leh. So have to ask out here. Who is this JB guru may I ask? Maybe I can also PM him/her for opinions too :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had wanted to PM you to ask who this JB guru is but cannot PM leh. So have to ask out here. Who is this JB guru may I ask? Maybe I can also PM him/her for opinions too :smile:

erm , i cant share as i dun wan to get the guru into trouble ....
I treasure this guru's advice and regretted those developments i didnt invest when guru told me so ....
so this time round , i die die have to listen to guru !

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal,

Can enlighten us a bit why no good and yet so many pple registered their interest huh?

Pm me if is incovenience to post here. Tia :-)

l
If you have been reading Iskandar news, many new projects are coming in like Sunway Resort, China mall, Wellness centre (temasek n Khazanah venture) , Mah Sing (Meridin), UM land, WCT etc in Medini and PH. PH is freehold with no bumi quota. I believe these big timers come after careful thought and planning. With these signs, will the govt allows tis project to fail? Surely not. Can consider if you have the bullets. Just my views.

nope for me after i have consulted JB guru .... best to look elsewhere ....
I was tempted to buy initially ....

johore

I try to talk to UEM for group buy in order to select the units first at Teega. Anyone join me? PM me.

pl count me in. As usual, recent purchasers of UEM propertes will have VVIP booking, and I suppose discount. If any member of the PH community here is one of them , then we can group together. Are you one of them?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearest would be Raffles Marina but not worth the effort and more costly to travel by sea. Berthing charges at PH is about 30% less than Singapore's lowest cost marina with no membership fees. Can consider getting a small boat for fishing but only if Singapore's powerboat license can use in Malaysia.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know which marina is this and do you know who runs/manage the marina (from your pics)? I want to find out their berthing rates. Many thanks. :smile:

IMG_0956.JPGIMG_0955.JPGIMG_0939.JPG

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Nearest would be Raffles Marina but not worth the effort and more costly to travel by sea. Berthing charges at PH is about 30% less than Singapore's lowest cost marina with no membership fees. Can consider getting a small boat for fishing but only if Singapore's powerboat license can use in Malaysia.

There are currently no license requirements in Malaysia for personal watercraft but for those who need it or licensing a boat:
http://www.marine.gov.my/indexBI.htm
http://www.marine.gov.my/BKI/PelesenanBot/ProsedurLesenBotBI.htm

Some discussion:
http://www.my2home.info/index.php?topic=676.0

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some stacks have afternoon sun while need to clear 26floors to have good marina view. But those above 26 floors are larger units of at least rm 1.2x million. Suites are smaller but between RM9xx - 1120psf.
not sure how to PM you as I am quite new to this community. I can't find your P no.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some stacks have afternoon sun while need to clear 26floors to have good marina view. But those above 26 floors are larger units of at least rm 1.2x million. Suites are smaller but between RM9xx - 1120psf.

Sunrise has a reputation of selling smaller units at much higher price per sq ft basis compared to the bigger units.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Encorp unit is confirmed unblocked view. Teega units is not so straightforward. Really got to select carefully.

Encorp is different from Teega.
Different target markets, different segments, different pricing altogether.

Yup, Teega is not easy to select. The problem is do you have the luxury of selecting?