• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East By-Election Later News Update

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are 50! Fellow Singaporeans and friends, celebrate with your MPs and good neighbours of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East this special National Day. Collect a unique commemorative souvenir at the dinner!

10003865_948919595166196_7810486549148739369_o.png

11312750_951221181602704_7266837841664536351_o.jpg

11393287_951221188269370_5837560910403752142_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition Supporters !!!!!!

Do you still want to support the WP=Silent Party and PAP 'B' Team ???????

=========================================

LTK has been MP for 25 years?

Horrible I agree! He is the de facto leader of the Opposition, yet he behaves like a PAP MP. He should have been raising key issues on the Amos Yee persecution. But he didn't. For that failing, he does not deserve another shot in office. Out he goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------

LTK is an idiot. He is PAP-lite. He should be out there speaking loudly about the abuse of Amos Yee. Instead, he said nothing. LTK doesn't believe in freedom of speech. He doesn't think PAP is that bad ...wondering if the PAP paid him some money to top up his MP pay to million dollar salary ...the impression he gives is that WP is happy to just remain opposition and let PAP run the show. Damn LTK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WP is a BIG disappoint. A major issue on freedom of speech and the political persecution of a child, WP says nothing. If it doesn't even know what is important, why the hell do we want to support them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I say again, WP hv been fixed to enjoy the 15k. by the ruling party.
They hv lost their soul n balls. They look and are different during election time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• silent party.jpg
    silent party.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 356

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residents of Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East must read.
WP is completely a silent party and will only protect their 16k to stay silent.
This article speaks volume of the hopeless WP under the useless LTK.

Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)
I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!
What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.
Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?
At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!
I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.
I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.
Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I regretted voted for WP in GE11.
Never knew that WP is a completely a silent party.
Today, WP is PAP 'B' Team and no long a real opposition party.
WP MPs only protect their 16k and will not speak up for people whom against PAP.
Void your vote if between WP vs PAP. If there is 3-corners fight vote for the other opposition party.
Even Desmond Lim of SDA will have the ball to confront the PAP.
WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.

----------------------------------------

oh ....Yes:
July 12, 2015 at 6:20 pm (Quote)
@Silly Blue:
*When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death,
even spending time doing vigil for this dictator,
GMS refused to pay his respects to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people who suffered under his rule!
*When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted,
GMS stood up against it!
Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse?
*WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah!
Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT
breakdown also dunno how to write
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws
up TC management. What else is WP good at?
YOU ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE POINTS,
THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED A WAYANG PARTY
@You’re the silly one….you are the ONE THAT IS REALLY GOON-DU..

------------------------------------------------------------

Wkw:
July 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm (Quote)

If WP MPs dare not speak out in parliament we should turn full support to other oppo parties:- Sdp, NSP, SPP,RP at least we know people like CSC, RJ, Lc will speak out in parliament. We do not want to vote in jiak liow bees, forever quiet in parliament and screws up full scale on the town council operations!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oppo cannot get together.:
July 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm (Quote)
LTK may have an unwritten pact with LH* and that’s why he’s so quiet in Parliament and outside Parliament. He once said, “we are not barking mad dog”. But his so-called co-driver analogy is not convincing either. His most likely to screw other Oppo parties’ chances of getting into parliament, like 3 corner fights. LH* will be most pleased with LTK’s strategy. You Oppo fight among yourselves and more PAP MPs get into parliament. PAP can’t be trusted as they are very desperate for super high pay, power and position in Sg society. Use your votes wisely.

------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lion:
July 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm (Quote)
My 1st choice SDP
2nd choice SingFirst
3rd choice WP
Long live Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 3:16 am (Quote)

What opposition supporters clearly fail to understand is that WP is not for everybody, and neither does it intend to be.
And I wonder why is that that the seeming majority of opposition supporters are trying to force a situation on those other opposition supporters so that we ALL have to accept only WP as the only party that can represent all of us.
They made the same stupid arguments at PEBE, and forced SDP out. So what difference has the election of one more WP MP – Lee Li Lian – made to represent us? Don’t you think Vincent Wijeysingha or Paul Thambyah or Kenneth Jeyaratnem could have done better?
I am serious about many people including myself becoming increasingly disillusioned with our support for the opposition.
At any rate, PAP is definitely bucking up, and is more likely to get my vote now.
Hey, opposition supporters. Live with an important fact of life: Swing voters like me DO exist, and are not any mythical beast.

--------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (Quote)

Besides, @Reality Check, my point is that Vincent Wijeysingha would have been a better representive than Lee Li Lian who has not made even the slightest difference just because of her election, and just because she is from WP.

-----------------------------------------

Low Thia Kiang,
Shame on you calling yourself an opposition.
I will salute you if you dare to contest in AMK GRC !!
Show your Aljunied residents you have the ball.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2015.07.12: 1Day Kukup and Durian Tour[/h]Updated 10 minutes ago

We set off early in the morning of Sunday, 12th July as our 8 buses made their way to Kukup, a fishing town along the western coast of Johor, Malaysia.

Along the way, we visited a chocolate factory and a biscuit shop where we tried out a variety of local treats, before enjoying a buffet of the king of fruits - delectable durians - for lunch! Kukup's kelongs offered us a peek into the lifestyle of the fishermen of the area - a way of life rarely seen in Singapore today. We even had time for shopping before tucking in to tempt our tastebuds with a fresh seafood dinner, complete with crabs.

A memorable Sunday getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life!

Photo credit: Jacky Koh Chee Koon

11233268_965497820175040_3398400836499215539_o.jpg

11046576_965497723508383_3545882641889620707_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what so-called true opposition party not the useless silent Workers' Party or wayang party under LTK & SL.

SDA Press Statement on electoral boundaries review
Protected July 16th, 2015 | Author: Contributions
Press Statement

With regards to PM Lee’s and the government’s private redistricting of committees for the national appointed national constituencies, without the knowledge of the people, we feel utterly sorry and disappointed.

With regards to the allocation of which national appointed constituency to fall under the care of which civil servant, we absolutely do not question whether there is existence of unfairness, unjustness or lack of transparency!

However, if we the citizens could participate in this, surely there won’t be anyone doubting the existence of unfairness, unjustness and opacity in these practices!
If they could further include the participation of the various political parties, then the entire system will not be questioned on whether the redistricting is in favour of any particular political party.

We urge that the government dissolve the existing constituencies’ committees, to reappoint a new committee in which the members should comprise of representatives from various political parties, so that the citizens are not restricted to just the civil servants in-charge.
Return us our democracy, let the people come together to build a better Singapore for Singaporeans.

Lim Bak Chuan Desmond
Singapore Democratic Alliance

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
And our SWISSBANK is such a LAZY ....And USELESS Boy coming to other members thread to post rubbish daily ! LOL :biggrin:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2015.07.12: 1Day Kukup and Durian Tour[/h]Updated on Friday

We set off early in the morning of Sunday, 12th July as our 8 buses made their way to Kukup, a fishing town along the western coast of Johor, Malaysia.

Along the way, we visited a chocolate factory and a biscuit shop where we tried out a variety of local treats, before enjoying a buffet of the king of fruits - delectable durians - for lunch! Kukup's kelongs offered us a peek into the lifestyle of the fishermen of the area - a way of life rarely seen in Singapore today. We even had time for shopping before tucking in to tempt our tastebuds with a fresh seafood dinner, complete with crabs.

11728843_965497936841695_1334450811611830548_o.jpg

11754911_965498036841685_5258918470083996284_o.jpg

11122499_965498076841681_3545518457687545549_o.jpg

11754453_965498143508341_4958560818057476230_o.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11696430_965498283508327_2782551971049950093_o.jpg

11110186_965498326841656_2023317829178413786_o.jpg

11046786_965498366841652_8553073656579230774_o.jpg

11722218_965498373508318_2614877665137769557_o.jpg

11700774_965498513508304_932690808289842801_o.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11696520_965498563508299_458051522590027973_o.jpg

11713791_965498606841628_73366712706564656_o.jpg

11731713_965498680174954_3049464424242893406_o.jpg

11728992_965498733508282_4933510798121187253_o.jpg

11696338_965498813508274_7929134196870264053_o.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The July 2015 issue of the Punggol East Bulletin is out! Find out about happenings in your neighbourhood and mark your calendars for our upcoming activities!
To subscribe and receive the e-bulletin by email, please subscribe at bit.Iy/pebulletin

PE Bulletin - July 2015
The PE Bulletin is published by the Punggol East Constituency Committee (PECC). PECC aims to bring residents together to interact and know one another better through activities and community events.
punggoleast.wp.sg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
All WP know is eat n eat.....afraid to face the lightning.

Who or which employer do you think will pay more than $10K
salary to these murmurs/silencers if they lose MPshipss???

WP worship their horrible Ah Gong and WP will not speak up for you !!!
WP under LTK will not progress further.
I bet WP votes will certainly drop 3-5% in coming GE16.
WP deserved to be kicked out as WP already wayang too long inside the parliament

This pic speaks volume that WP is a fake opposition party

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 197

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's happening again smile emoticon
We hope to see many of you tomorrow.
11754834_970867689638053_5288926056552200111_o.jpg

We are 50! Fellow Singaporeans and friends, celebrate with your MPs and good neighbours of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East this special National Day. Collect a unique commemorative souvenir at the dinner!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

LLL,
Opposition want vocal voices inside parliament not tea party, durian tour or free hair cut ???
WP has proven a silent party.
WP is happy to be with the horrible person.