• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East by-election hopeful Ooi Boon Ewe hurled vulgarity at reporters

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DH4DQP1bxjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>////////////////

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooi may come across as mad, but I think he embodies the incoherent rage many of us feel towards the PAPzi regime, a rage that as yet have found no safe vent.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's certainly not his fault. it's a political conspiracy against him. :biggrin:

I personally feel sorry for these poor senior citizen. He could have contributed much to Singapore in his youth.

He seems to be an educated person and even spoke about Shylock in the Merchant of Venice.

The reporters, instead of ridiculing him should consider his age and rightfully symphatise with him for he may have been a victim of sorts.

Haven't we been taught from young to respect the old?

Reporter ought to be trained to ask sensible questions and discharge themselves with proper decorum befitting the position of reporters around the world.

Labelling people as Slipperman or Parrotman is uncalled for. I love dogs and feed strays alwauys. certainly I do not want to be known as Dogman.

Btw, does anyone have any video on Senior Acupuncturist, Doctor, Proffesor Zeng Guo-yuan who today taught he was going to attend some costume party?. I like that guy....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I personally feel sorry for these poor senior citizen. He could have contributed much to Singapore in his youth.

He seems to be an educated person and even spoke about Shylock in the Merchant of Venice.

The reporters, instead of ridiculing him should consider his age and rightfully symphatise with him for he may have been a victim of sorts.

what you and HTOLAS said were quite true. maybe i should have sympathize more with the ordinary man in the street like Mr Ooi who just want to stand for election for whatever reasons. :o

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understand from a friend Ooi has been a relief teacher few years back in his school; probably explain that he had been a educator before but too vocal for anybody's comfort in Singapore's system. Anywhere he's been; he was ostracized.

Ooi is a smart guy living in the wrong country/place/era, the ranting he displayed clearly shows his frustrations and disillusioned . One thing is certain, Ooi is not cut out for politics but good for entertainment.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the slipper man? How can he not be around to add to the colorfulness of this BE?

LOL.