• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East by-election hopeful Ooi Boon Ewe hurled vulgarity at reporters

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mad fella, can I have the reporter HP no. wearing the red tight short? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

he is not mad lah. but he dunno how to play the game. as on the news reporting, he was telling the truth.

nowadays a lot of young reporters and photographers, u can try your luck with them. :biggrin: go Braddell and try your luck.

but they will ask stupid questions and only write what they want. got interviewed on some maritime issue before even with my name published. but knn only published what they want than what they asked me and my point of view. luckily no peekture taken. anyway all decided by the Chief editor what to publish. our reporters not inquisitive and curious, only follow instructions and quote out of context with their masters benefits in mind.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I totally agree with MOON.

Had a few interviews with them and what they published was what they wanted to nail the issues using you as the scapegoat!!! Nahbeh...this type of standard.

Why give the mad man so much video time - to mock the opposition and to make the oppo look bad.....damned sian ....creating a bad impression of the anti-establishment....

jw5

Loyal
Ooi may come across as mad, but I think he embodies the incoherent rage many of us feel towards the PAPzi regime, a rage that as yet have found no safe vent.

He simply gives the papzis an excuse to claim that those who are vehemently against them are mad.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's all part of the wayang and so much publicity to make the opposition look bad...real bad. to imprint on the minds of the voters that the oppo have such jokers around. how to beat the pap?

more such clips will be shown in the coming week. the oppo will be demolished even before the BE...pAPWins

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's all part of the wayang and so much publicity to make the opposition look bad...real bad. to imprint on the minds of the voters that the oppo have such jokers around. how to beat the pap?

more such clips will be shown in the coming week. the oppo will be demolished even before the BE...pAPWins

actually. Ooi complained that he was once part of the opposition camp. from whatever political party ? but the press kept reporting him as an independent politician. Ooi was very frustrated by it. :confused:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually. Ooi complained that he was once part of the opposition camp. from whatever political party ? but the press kept reporting him as an independent politician. Ooi was very frustrated by it. :confused:

precisely. the media will focus on all things that will create a bad impression of the opposition...only good things for Dr Koh - the winner to be garlanded on the 26 Jan.