• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pundeknadu News #016 - Helping Sporeans Understand Indian FT Culture (Bridge the Gap)

Is this Thread Helpful to Learn about Indian FT Culture

• Yes, it will better help me understand and intergrate with them

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO! Not the Pundeks PLS!

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
CASE 1 - WHY INDIAN MEN LIKE TO HOLD HANDS...

460557824_15725099d9_z.jpg

It was really bazaar as a westerner. They hold hands and twist their wrists and arms around each other very much like many teenage western boyfriend/girlfriends do. I asked a male friend of mine who was Indian about this, I asked " because the society was so strict on male/female relationships without marriage, do the boys (gays) play with each other in the interim?" He said "no, it is friendship."

http://www.experienceproject.com/qu...Straight-Men-Walk-Around-Holding-Hands/543932

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pundeknadu News #016 - Helping Sporeans Understand Indian FT Culture (Bridge the

CASE 2 - HEAD BOBBLE....Yes or No?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tRwzcnOdNFc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eJ0SuD_ulVk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pundeknadu News #016 - Helping Sporeans Understand Indian FT Culture (Bridge the

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bW6pwZdSU3M?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 3- GROIN and CROTCH SCRATCHING....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gkx2ioNeZtY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NlAMtdtGYWM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 4 - WHY DONT USE LEFT HAND...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SY1vJTZgHRI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 5 - HOW TO SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND HINDLISH....

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal

errrmm to understand how to allow our indians FT to integrate into Singapore,

Should we all also hold hands, touch ourselves in public ( this I can do) , and don't use toilet paper and left hand?:biggrin:

We should do our bestest to help them integrate. :rolleyes:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NlAMtdtGYWM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 4 - WHY DONT USE LEFT HAND...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6IwJyZ3zQBc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 6 - This is my fav....understanding the usefulness of the saree....

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oMPGakW08r4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 7 - THE LITTLE RED DOT....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AD61EWkOJ3Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 8 - HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM INDIAN FTs...

Learn from our Malaysian - Local Malay, Chinese and Indian Bros

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is probably the best Pundeknadu edition.... hold hands, shake heads explained :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;3hCV2oO2akw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCV2oO2akw[/video]

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

SO how do we tell if a person is Brahmin or Dalit? By the red dot on their forehead?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TGN7hvNBoQA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 9 - WHY ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND TREES???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CASE 2 - HEAD BOBBLE....Yes or No?

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tRwzcnOdNFc?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eJ0SuD_ulVk?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

shit skins doing piggy head shaking.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Di9jA8QqlMM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 10 - HOW TO TAKE A BUS...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vzgabAhzDYM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASE 11 - HOW TO TAKE MRT...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a few burning questions I would also liked to know about the pundeks -

1. Why they like to bash their wives/gfs after a few rounds of drinks?
2. Why is it that they dont pay prossies after screwing them & instead robbed the prossies?
3. Why is it that kelings like to lie thru their teeth?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont Bangladeshi men like to hold hands too..?? It must be a British India thing

CASE 1 - WHY INDIAN MEN LIKE TO HOLD HANDS...

460557824_15725099d9_z.jpg

It was really bazaar as a westerner. They hold hands and twist their wrists and arms around each other very much like many teenage western boyfriend/girlfriends do. I asked a male friend of mine who was Indian about this, I asked " because the society was so strict on male/female relationships without marriage, do the boys (gays) play with each other in the interim?" He said "no, it is friendship."

http://www.experienceproject.com/qu...Straight-Men-Walk-Around-Holding-Hands/543932