• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Public misunderstood my comments: Grace Fu

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'' Public misunderstood ''... '' words taken out of context ''... excuses, excuses and more excuses by these Scums In White to cover up their evil ways....
she misquoted herself! ... :eek:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, 1st time see you scold vulgar, lol

Oh its reserved for animals especially pariah dogs

and after fucking them I will issue a statement saying that I had been misunderstood and misquoted. knnccb PAP

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother fucking whore deleted my comments on her fb! Her associates must have been busy at work yesterday! I've always tell them in the face that they are tax payer's dog and that is a fact!

Always take screenshots after posting comments.

jw5

Loyal
It is u who have misunderstood the elections results fulish one.
The next general elections u will understand better.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She seems to be thinking and behaving as though she's indispensable and as a matter of fact, the whole bunch of MIWs are.
If that's the case, the world most distinguised and most talked about, Mr Lee Kuan Yew should not die.
Without him, all your mothers and sisters will be maids in another country.
I certaintly wish he could live long enough to visit his white elephant, a tourist attraction at marina barrage.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The next general elections u will understand better.

maybe they know that this is their last chance to lay claim to such high pay, that's why emotions got the better of them :o:o:o

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should make a 2012 resolution to improve her english inorder to avoid miscommunication.

She should have said "the quality of life" and not "standard of living", otherwise sure kenna humtum one.:o

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr S H Tong should make another TV appearence and advice her if her english not well enough or no good, can always use singlish to bring the intended message across to the general public.:smile:

If she can be misunderstood with such a simple statement, that shows that her communication skill is really fucked up.

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grace Fu I only have one hokkien phrase - li kee hor gao gan la phuacheebye

Weekend is here must make limpeh hot reading all these misunderstood fuckoffs. knnpcb

Bro. You are so vulgar! But i like!!! I repeat, grace fu.. li kee hor gao gan la.. you phua chee bye!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If she can be misunderstood with such a simple statement, that shows that her communication skill is really fucked up.
If she's misunderstood, it shows that Singaporeans have a very poor command of the English language.:rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Most Misunderstood Award Goes To ...

fran-cetoon.jpg

I won't be surprise that she too had to parrot what Lee Snr wanted her to comment on this issue. PAP has such a system. This message is for those fence sitters, not us. They knew we will never take the bait, no matter what happens. Pro-PAPs can switch off. As for the fearful type, they can ignore them completely. This group has no pride lah. Even if PAP laugh at them to scorn them, they will just smile and nod like fools. Buckayrow !

The Most Misunderstood Award Goes To ...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Millionster for communications cannot communicate? Hahahahah. No wonder sinkees are sinking. Why Millionster always being misunderstood and making honest mistakes?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
These PAPpies are not talents simply judging by the fact that their PR is so so poor. Politics is about rhetoric. If everytime you open your mouth, you invite scorn and ridicule, you've failed as a politician.