• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 vs Pys83 Reputation and smearing

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think there's sexual favouritism to women here. The big powers I see here are all men.

Look for Alamaking and Ramseth using the search (i assume you're very familiar with that). The first one will reciprocate if you give him points. Just say that his post is hilarious, or damn tok kong, or whatever, and leave your nick on his control panel (very sure you know what that is). The second one will claim he only gives points for quality posts, but if he sees a female moniker i'm sure a quick exception can be made.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking is king of points, but he always gets insulted by jealous Scroobal as a result of that. Therefore more points mean more headaches.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm out of moderation already. Points are appreciated of course but, what for fight? I like it now as an unmoderated forummer, not the powers fighting over wars I also don't know for what?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and I had thought Leetahbar was the only faggot who likes to cross dress .....

That explains the keeping a pony tail I guess....

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen is MILF, so it would be better if your name ends with Princess, sibei?:biggrin:

sibei jialat. have to act girly and have to act as a young one. That takes alot of skill you know. :biggrin:
My new clown will come in with a thread " I'm bleeding. What to do ? uncles, please Advise.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the only one who is confused. if you don't know, just ask nicely. nobody will laugh at you.

it's so obvious
one is Psy83
the other is Pys83
if you still don't get it, well you are truly a dumbass!!

HAHAAHAHHAAHAH is this you scroobal? I cannot tell!!!! There's an extra S. Then again that's ok you're as screwball to me.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAAHAHHAAHAH is this you scroobal? I cannot tell!!!! There's an extra S. Then again that's ok you're as screwball to me.

just to clarify, I am scroobals and he is scroobal. he acts like big fuck and annoys everybody, I am here to talk cock sing song only. :biggrin:

but you can't totally believe me of course. scroobals could actually be scroobal too. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do have to share a portion of the blame. Nobody interacts with Jah Rastafar except for Ramseth and newbies. He has been in the old and new forum for years and his racism is well known. You are the first person to continuously engage him and give him oxygen and profile. The rest just ignore him. When you take on someone, you use your mind, your wit and your command of the language to cut them of the knees. No need for profanities. And you do that occasionally. When it comes to Jah, none of these would be needed as you are dealing with a hollow mind. Just ignore. Believe me these last few weeks has been heaven to him as someone is engaging him as opposed to ignoring him.Look at Tonychat, another lost cause. But you need these guys for entertainment and frankly they do deliver. Just don't be part of the entertainment.
I just farted silently and its currently hovering around your mouth. :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just to clarify, I am scroobals and he is scroobal. he acts like big fuck and annoys everybody, I am here to talk cock sing song only. :biggrin:

but you can't totally believe me of course. scroobals could actually be scroobal too. :wink:

You will be next for infractions if you continue stalking. Fair warnings has been given to all members and no one will be spared.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that he did himself no favours.
mate, u got be kidding me man. This psy83 fella is one big mofo racist himself. right click on his nick and view all his post...9/10 are full of profanities and racial slurs. can't even string a few english words together properly to form a sentence in many instances. He is no different from all the other racist pricks in this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh look at screwball's ridiculous reasonings. Who the fuck is psy83 that he even has a rep in here? In fact he's infamous for having a bad rep. What a loser.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do have to share a portion of the blame. Nobody interacts with Jah Rastafar except for Ramseth and newbies. He has been in the old and new forum for years and his racism is well known. You are the first person to continuously engage him and give him oxygen and profile. The rest just ignore him. When you take on someone, you use your mind, your wit and your command of the language to cut them of the knees. No need for profanities. And you do that occasionally. When it comes to Jah, none of these would be needed as you are dealing with a hollow mind. Just ignore. Believe me these last few weeks has been heaven to him as someone is engaging him as opposed to ignoring him.Look at Tonychat, another lost cause. But you need these guys for entertainment and frankly they do deliver. Just don't be part of the entertainment.

Who was the one that even started this thread? If i was attention seeking like you mentioned wouldn't this thread attract even more attention for me? Thus it's actually in my favor. You're just plain stupid. FYI i would like that stupid troll psy to quit bugging me which it cannot.

Agree that he did himself no favours.

OMG forced to eat your words here eh. Come on shit ball just give the real reason why you even started this thread. The only reason why you even started this thread is to simply get at me. Anyone that's harrassing me is your ally cos you need them to talk about me behind my back by having a conversation with them. In short we can say you're making use of psy just like how you accuse ram of making use of alamaking to achieve your agenda. Let's see what type of excuse you'll conjure up to excuse psy for his stupidity which is actually even worse compared to tonychat's.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You can come back tomorrow. :p I don't abuse authority. I AM the authority.