• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 vs Pys83 Reputation and smearing

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, quite fun to receive points and and give points. :smile:

Damn, Can see there are lots of cheehongs in this channel.. A person who just came in 1 week ago has more points then me!! I CALL THIS DIRTY POLITICS AND CHEEHONGNESS OF MEMBERS FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU ARE GIVING POINTS TO A CROSS-DRESSER.:biggrin:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys really think that a person would put his/her full name in a forum and in this instance a forum that is closely link to Sex & Sex workers? Its pretty obviously that you guys have been giving points to a DUDE.

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn, Can see there are lots of cheehongs in this channel.. A person who just came in 1 week ago has more points then me!! I CALL THIS DIRTY POLITICS AND CHEEHONGNESS OF MEMBERS FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU ARE GIVING POINTS TO A CROSS-DRESSER.:biggrin:

Do you guys really think that a person would put his/her full name in a forum and in this instance a forum that is closely link to Sex & Sex workers? Its pretty obviously that you guys have been giving points to a DUDE.

Uncle, I don't expect you to respect me since you can't even respect yourself.

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon u will see more female nicks including mine as this is the fastest and easiest way to earn points. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, I don't expect you to respect me since you can't even respect yourself.

If you are still in Primary school then call me Uncle, If you are in your 20s..I'm in my 20s too...

Please...In my 10years of forum experience, I have never ever seen someone putting his/her full name, Only time that i see that is when a dude puts a female name to gain something and in this instance Points or ........

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen is MILF, so it would be better if your name ends with Princess, sibei?:biggrin:

Most bros here are either into MILF or Katoey, so using "Queen" is fine, it's targeting the right crowd.

XMM fans are very few around here. :smile:

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are still in Primary school then call me Uncle, If you are in your 20s..I'm in my 20s too...

Please...In my 10years of forum experience, I have never ever seen someone putting his/her full name, Only time that i see that is when a dude puts a female name to gain something and in this instance Points or ........

This forum got a few leh, like GMS and TKL.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

And my choice of nick is also under your moderation and pending approval?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. Only a few days in this forum and you've learnt how to multi-quote two messages in a single reply. I didn't learn how to do that until a few weeks ago!

You learn real fast.

The multi-quote button is on far right corner. You click and it shows a tick. Then you can multi-quote. Not hard at all. Test and test. :wink:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most bros here are either into MILF or Katoey, so using "Queen" is fine, it's targeting the right crowd.

XMM fans are very few around here. :smile:

I'm into something between XMM and MILF: OL :biggrin:

09ba101pa.jpg