• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Protect 377A Townhall Attracts Over 1,200 Attendees Who Want Govt To Preserve Traditional Marriages

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protecting same sex marriage.. I don't want to end up my kids bringing back a male claiming it's his partner. I also don't want my kids to bring back a female claiming it's her partner.

I will dump these pair of lesbo and cock loving man out of my house. I ask President Xi to bring these people to China and brainwash them all over again.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's already an intolerant jihadist over other issues.

If he joins this anti-faggot meeting, he'll be a Crusader too.
the Pakcik wearing the Batik shirt is Khairuddin who is part of the WearWhite movement, a SG Muslim group which opposes the Rainbow Alphabet Soup people ..