• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitution thrives in Singapore

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you guys grow old until ah pek already become teekopek? The other day, I was wearing a bit low cut singlet at the roadside hailing taxi and a teekopek stared at me like his eyes going to explode. If he stared at me in anger for not dressing up properly, I respect him. It was a rush and I didn't have time to change. But I tell can from his eyes, it's lust. Disgusting teekopek.

you dont think too much , those ah pei look at you because you are ah gua ...:wink:

ps : dont understand why woman want to wear low cut dont they want some attention ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe thai market value not as high as the PRC :wink: but thai pros in sammyboy can fetch as high as $200 due to the photoshop skill :wink:

Really ah they photoshop until damn pretty but actually quite ugly?

I really need to check it out but then again how can you get to see how they really look like without booking them?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
Why you guys grow old until ah pek already become teekopek? The other day, I was wearing a bit low cut singlet ....If he stared at me in anger for not dressing up properly, I respect him. It was a rush and I didn't have time to change. But I tell can from his eyes, it's lust. Disgusting teekopek.

Why should the Ah Pek be angry for you not dressing up properly? They are not judgmental you know. Of course it is the curiosity in the thin low cut singlet that you were wearing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't book pros.

Besides that imagine booking a good looking one and she turns out really ugly.

bro...you have to pay a small fee for curiosity :wink: bo bian . thats how it works .. its just like visiting ZOO , universal studio , overseas ....ect :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont think too much , those ah pei look at you because you are ah gua ...:wink:

ps : dont understand why woman want to wear low cut dont they want some attention ?

If can understand why women do that you strike Toto all 7 numbers including circle LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If can understand why women do that you strike Toto all 7 numbers including circle LOL

i dont never buy toto how to strike ? by the way what is circle ?

ps: now you know why makeup is for woman ? its because woman are pretentious :wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont never buy toto how to strike ? by the way what is circle ?

ps: now you know why makeup is for woman ? its because woman are pretentious :wink:

Toto number and circle rules, you can find out later if you come back to Sg want play for fun or luck. Women makeup because they're cockteasers LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Toto number and circle rules, you can find out later if you come back to Sg want play for fun or luck. Women makeup because they're cockteasers LOL

not only they are cockteaser ..they dont show their " true colour " :wink: thats why they apply makeup . but in this forum some man also like to put on makeup :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prostitution per se no offence. Soliciting and living off their immoral earnings is.

Yes, and that's something foreign media correspondents don't seem to understand, or choose not to understand in order to sensationalize their stories.

Am for the maximum prosecution of thugs who abuse & cheat women and force them into sex which they don't want.

However in SG there's many more cases of pros who "cry wolf" when they earn enough and want to find easy way out. I know a victim of such a scam once, as he was my army buddy. Was con of few thousand by a thai backlane FL who said she was cheated and wanted to escape. In the end turned out she was an FL who earned enough, paid back all her due to her OKT, and want to find a sucker to sponsor return ticket back. Some OKT even know about such matters, but close their eyes since the gal already pay everything they owe to them.

2 sides to every story, bro. I'm sure you;ve come across this many times.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one willing to sell another willing to pay ..there nothing wrong with it . those prostitute always justify their greed for money by saying they are being force to work as pros ...what a joke !!!

As I replied to GD, always two sides to every story, and i'm sure he has come across many more cases than all of us combined. SG is simply not the place where you can find child sex slaves or those from rural china and vietnam forced to work as whores (which genuinely happens in other countries). Most prostitution in SG is fully consensual and there's no rape unlike what's suggested by foreign media.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. She was eventually sent to current place after your colleagues caught her bonking her junior in a hotel after promoting her. That daughter was brought to Paris while the French intelligence gave a running account from airport to hotel and during their stay. Personally brought into the force by Mandy and groomed.

Ann Ho? If same person, she was removed coz of assault complaint against her. Also, she was into a relationship with daughter of high ranking SAF officer.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flanders Square / Petain Road = Banana Leg ( in Hokkien )
Desker Road = Back lane ( in Hokkien )
Besides Keong Saik Road , there was Johore Road back in the 80's
Wonder if Bro GD remembers this place ( Johore Road ) ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular belief Johore Road was not exclusively only for ah guas.....the 2nd street behind had ladies as well though mostly milfs and gilfs. Nearby Bugis street also had action.

At some point in history, places like Telok Kurau and Arab Streets were red light districts as well.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular belief Johore Road was not exclusively only for ah guas.....the 2nd street behind had ladies as well though mostly milfs and gilfs. Nearby Bugis street also had action.

At some point in history, places like Telok Kurau and Arab Streets were red light districts as well.

You old-timer leh :biggrin:
Was in my teens when I cycled to Desker Road , Petain Road and Johore Road back in the 80's :p
Not rich and old enough to enrol for Class 2B back then :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you missed out Toa Payoh, close to Braddell Road. This was the last designated location by the authorities.