• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitution thrives in Singapore

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 1990s they successfully petitioned their MP to remove the no.2 of AVB from her post. With Kojak providing consulting in those days, they were ahead. All brothel operators are politically linked. The girls in these places drive their mercedes and park it at Katong Shopping Mall and wait for pick-up or take taxi. Life is good.

Ann Ho? If same person, she was removed coz of assault complaint against her. Also, she was into a relationship with daughter of high ranking SAF officer.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
The problem is with you guys. Just court your girls properly and treat your girls properly, there won't be prostitution.

The problem is with some Ah Peks, they have no own girls, so prostitution is relevant.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, 16k a month is below average for a Geylang brothel. My friend runs a Thai outlet and gets more than 30k a month. Sadly, he died of AIDS years ago. Another kawan runs a PRC joint. Previously, M'sian joint. Also more than 30k per mth.
Yes definitely higher.....even a single average $50 thai whore can save up $100K per year......so the boss will get more,

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is with some Ah Peks, they have no own girls, so prostitution is relevant.

Not only Ah Peks but other males too. Come on, not everyone is as handsome as Ah Ram, eh? Prostitution is needed for many other reasons. Irene shocked me with her comments.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The licensed brothel operators and their staff are all well-behaved. They are at the mercy of AVB officers and all complaints against the operators are looked into. If substantiated, AVB will close them for a period of time which may be weeks or months. They close them down for serious infringements. So, have no fear visiting the brothels. They are more afraid of customers than the other way round.

Yes rules are very strict such as no alcohol to be found inside, and to keep register of the names of overnight customers etc.
But some will still break the rules...like bringing the girls out to discos.....most common violation is having more girls than stipulated.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes rules are very strict such as no alcohol to be found inside, and to keep register of the names of overnight customers etc.
But some will still break the rules...like bringing the girls out to discos.....most common violation is having more girls than stipulated.

Alcohol was banned cos of fights resulting from drinking at premises many years ago. Used to have beer and stout there. Okts are the guilty parties most of the time, bringing house gals to discos and screwing them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Downgraded to Petain Road aka Banana Leg

Yes. Same for nightclub hostesses. Hard to find M'sian gals. Am sure same goes for the HC scene.

Chatted with a friend in KL months ago. Was told these gals can chari good makan in M'sia and therefore need not leave for S'pore. PRC invasion could be the push factor while pull factor being the opportunities in M'sia.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a family man but sometimes I do have fetish fantasy that I don't expect my wife to perform or know. So how ? Pay lor and after that forget about it no strings attach.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Same for nightclub hostesses. Hard to find M'sian gals. Am sure same goes for the HC scene.

Chatted with a friend in KL months ago. Was told these gals can chari good makan in M'sia and therefore need not leave for S'pore. PRC invasion could be the push factor while pull factor being the opportunities in M'sia.
yes now they are just like the football players from the good leagues like Serie A.....the best players dun leave the country.......all can find work in KL.....hell now JB also less local girls.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you guys grow old until ah pek already become teekopek? The other day, I was wearing a bit low cut singlet at the roadside hailing taxi and a teekopek stared at me like his eyes going to explode. If he stared at me in anger for not dressing up properly, I respect him. It was a rush and I didn't have time to change. But I tell can from his eyes, it's lust. Disgusting teekopek.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean he stared at yr hairy chest???

Why you guys grow old until ah pek already become teekopek? The other day, I was wearing a bit low cut singlet at the roadside hailing taxi and a teekopek stared at me like his eyes going to explode. If he stared at me in anger for not dressing up properly, I respect him. It was a rush and I didn't have time to change. But I tell can from his eyes, it's lust. Disgusting teekopek.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why aren't thais allowed to be in the 150 cat?

I think the mlaaysians are chased out and go to some other red light district?

maybe thai market value not as high as the PRC :wink: but thai pros in sammyboy can fetch as high as $200 due to the photoshop skill :wink: