• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property owner knocks six apartments into one, sparking safety worries

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if they don't remove any load-bearing column, beam or pillar, poorly-designed and constructed buildings will still fail due to poor structural design and shoddy workmanship and materials. it happened in sg before.

image.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine walking out of your 6000 sqft hdb flat every morning and sing "rise and shine peasants!!" while all the peasant grandmas and aunties and maids waitby the void deck to send little peasant kids to school,so mommy and daddy can go to their working class peasant jobs and one day their kids can follow in their footsteps.

Why stay in HDB when you can easily afford a landed property? So mah huan knocking down walls??

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree.

Talk cock lah, as long as legally and in black and white the properties are in two owners names, even though it is really bought and paid for by one owner, you think if things turn bad, the real owner can dispose of as and when he likes? You agree with samleong means you are a moron.

He was just trying to wrangle out of a situation where he spouted nonsense, as usual.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was done by hdb and sold as one unit. Not diy.

DIY also possible. As long as it's 3 room flat and below. Under one owners name.
Both units will be converted as a single unit and treated as 5 room flat.....means you pay 5 room flat conservancy fees.....and if sold in future must be sold as one unit.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIY also possible. As long as it's 3 room flat and below. Under one owners name.
Both units will be converted as a single unit and treated as 5 room flat.....means you pay 5 room flat conservancy fees.....and if sold in future must be sold as one unit.

Yes agree but he was referring to the Jumbo flat scheme in Woodlands.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Curious, may i know where did this happen? in China?

I don't know how old you are but I'd like to teach you something to bring you up to speed in this era of instant answers to just about everything....

Go to http://images.google.com

Drag and drop that image into your google search window.

The answer will be displayed.

18mllspae8l8tjpg.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really??? As far as yonks ago you had to give up on one in order to own another, notwithstanding if it was bought on the open market.

Anyway I am not a Sinkie worth his salt, especially a peasant one who knows HDB rules.

nevermind a sinkie worth his salt,iv never heard of anyone,not one person in this country owning more than one hd,not even a rumour or a myth or legend.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're obviously of peasant stock because you have a peasant mentality.

When someone "owns" something in this day and age it does not mean the item is registered to them.

The best example is our late hon LKY. He owned the whole of Singapore plus all the GLCs but if you went through the paperwork, you wouldn't find his name anywhere.

Ownership means it is at your disposal according to your whims and fancies.

registering it under ur parents or ur sister or daughter or whatevers name is a loophole everybody knows,but its not exactly ownership here,u are taking a huge risk the other party doesnt screw ur asshole.we are talking 100 percent ownership,100 percent corporatisation,100 percent offshore account stakeholder where no one,not even God can fuck with your shit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
registering it under ur parents or ur sister or daughter or whatevers name is a loophole everybody knows,but its not exactly ownership here,u are taking a huge risk the other party doesnt screw ur asshole.we are talking 100 percent ownership,100 percent corporatisation,100 percent offshore account stakeholder where no one,not even God can fuck with your shit.
I'll put it to you this way I don't own the home I'm living in right now but there is no way anyone has the right to ask me to leave and I'm not paying a penny in rent.

I'm honestly surprised at just how financially illiterate some people are even though they appear well educated.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why stay in HDB when you can easily afford a landed property? So mah huan knocking down walls??

the purpose of being rich is to lord over peasants and pontificate about their silly little lives from ur 55th floor penthouse,its the same effect when u wear louis vuitton belt or carry gucci although alot of peasants are now wearing louis vuitton and carrying gucci.

wealth has a greater effect when u contrast it against a background of poverty which is why lakshmi mittal build his gleaming tower of pisa in the middle of the slums of mumbai.

also its harder to compete when ur neighbours live in 3 storey bungalows with a porsche a bmw and a bentley in the driveway.

i believe lakshmi has a palace build in singapore in mountbatten near tan jong rhu where i live.now let me tell u,surrounding his house is rows and rows of bungalows and semi detached and private property with huge driveways and gardens and expensive cars and shit but none of them was worth taking out your huawei smartphone camera out for,all of them pale in comparison to this shitskin's roman palace.the fucking entrance/porch/lobby of the house is like 7 meters high.its like a indian shangri la.

WWOMLvQ.jpg

7XQRjBR.jpg

c7fMaK6.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Talk cock lah, as long as legally and in black and white the properties are in two owners names, even though it is really bought and paid for by one owner, you think if things turn bad, the real owner can dispose of as and when he likes? You agree with samleong means you are a moron.

He was just trying to wrangle out of a situation where he spouted nonsense, as usual.

what I did was explain the circumstances whereby two adjacent units became one and all done with the consent of the HDB.

However i agree it would be risky for a stinking money faced chinky family because the chinks will sell their mothers if the price is right.

However for a malay family, the risk is very low.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nevermind a sinkie worth his salt,iv never heard of anyone,not one person in this country owning more than one hd,not even a rumour or a myth or legend.

I know of a few. All Moslems with more than 1 wife. Husband co-owner with each wife in each separate unit.
Ask around the Moslem community it's not that rare.
For the ajoining units example.....the converted units are treated as a single five room flat so no issue there

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a few. All Moslems with more than 1 wife. Husband co-owner with each wife in each separate unit.
Ask around the Moslem community it's not that rare.
For the ajoining units example.....the converted units are treated as a single five room flat so no issue there

yah yah yah bullshit,mats cant even afford to pay the mortgage for a government assisted 2 room flat when they have four kids on their mcdelivery rider paycheck,tell me which moslem out there can afford 4 wives and 4 hdb flats with 16 kids unless he is brunei prince.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what I did was explain the circumstances whereby two adjacent units became one and all done with the consent of the HDB.

However i agree it would be risky for a stinking money faced chinky family because the chinks will sell their mothers if the price is right.

However for a malay family, the risk is very low.

Not all Chinese OK but a jiu hu kia did say anything goes if his personal wealth dives 30%. And I am not slandering but stating the truth here. Just do a search in the forum for the thread in JB forum. No wonder they think and slander people they don't like as immoral. Or worse, they are scums who already know one is not but slander to derive happiness out of others' suffering. Psychopath who get a kick out of harassing people.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah yah yah bullshit,mats cant even afford to pay the mortgage for a government assisted 2 room flat when they have four kids on their mcdelivery rider paycheck,tell me which moslem out there can afford 4 wives and 4 hdb flats with 16 kids unless he is brunei prince.

Fuck you la. Not all Moslems are mats. But among the ones I mentioned there is one mat with 2 wives and he does co-own 2 flats....but I've to check if any of the wives are minahs or not