• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property agents feeling the pinch as market cools

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Market still same only price different. More will have to sell their old HDB when they move into new HDB.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if new hdb full of defects like the ones subcontracted out by soilbuild?

Take photo and attach it with feedback to HDB. If 3 day no reply. Sent it to SPH then circulate online.
If HDB taken feedback and no action within 2 week. Still report to SPH n circulate online.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emerging Trend.

A few months ago, RUN shared about the increment in "bank sales" of private residentials in local auction scene.

During the last long weekend, RUN flipped through the whole of last week's classified ads. I believe I could have read the biggest number of Bank HDB-sales, in living memory.

HDB owners are less likely to be speculators. Bank only started to offer HDB loans on a massive scale in recent years. So, to be honest, local interest rates barely increased (as of now) and we are already seeing home-owners suffering because their high HDB purchase-price.

Please get out of debts.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad state of affairs engineered by the pap gahment...!:mad:

Emerging Trend.

A few months ago, RUN shared about the increment in "bank sales" of private residentials in local auction scene.

During the long weekend, RUN flipped through the whole of last week's classified ads. I believe I could have read the biggest most number of Bank HDB-sales, in living memory.

HDB owners are less likely to be speculators. Bank only started to offer HDB loans on a massive scale in recent years. So, to be honest, local interest rates barely increased (as of now) and we are already seeing home-owners suffering because their high HDB purchase-price.

Please get out of debts.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emerging Trend.

During the last long weekend, RUN flipped through the whole of last week's classified ads. I believe I could have read the biggest number of Bank HDB-sales, in living memory.

Please get out of debts.

My cash enough to settle my hdb loan.
Current loan rate is sibor 1% ++
Should I?