• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

proof that sinkie malay are better sinkies

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

This shows that chinese dont help chinese? :(

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

Undisciplined boy deserved to be whack for wearing I am farking stupid T-Shirt.

Righteous simi lan?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said many times that a typical Sinkie Chink is an arrogant bastard who would fight for himself/herself for :

1. Parking lot or as he thinks his convienence is over others, anyhow park...
2. MRT seat
3. Be ahead of the queue or anything that gets him infront of others
4. Living space around him etc etc

The above list is not exhaustive , as many bastard Chinks here themselves could add on to it...

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple question: how many of you dare stand up against angmo when confronted? i bet most sinkies will dial for police instead of standing up to him if the chao angmo get physical.

that is because past records showed sinkie are thrown behind bars when involve in a fight.
the FT are given a fine for fighting.
kena whack by ang mo still not enought still want kena another 2 month jail by the court

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really felt that way, what a shame... if anyone is offended by the wording on the t-shirt, he or she could have speak to the teenager in a civilize manner. Would you let a stranger shout at your own child like this ang mo did? "Bloody m&d boy? is that what you call the good samaritan who stood up for an obviously bully case.... I bet you are the type who will quietly stood by and do nothing if you are on that train.

if the mat would talk to the ang mo in a civilize manner, the mat would have his nose flatten by the ang mo.
people are fear of you if you r louder than them which explain tiger and lion

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, you forgot about this?

[video=youtube;jN8sb5G8zRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=jN8sb5G8zRo[/video]

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

The kid was obviously a troubled maker. If amos was there he would sileneed the farktard angmo n make him cry for leniency. Amos is so powerful no ministers dare to take on him personally and all hide inside ambulance for cover.

what is your problem?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it was my son, I would have bought that Brit a pint of beer to thank him for disciplining my son on my behalf.

You're so fucking pathetic!

Your grandma had to be fucked by your ah gong LKY to produce a bastard kia like you and now your son has to be disciplined by an angmoh scum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have said many times that a typical Sinkie Chink is an arrogant bastard who would fight for himself/herself for :

1. Parking lot or as he thinks his convienence is over others, anyhow park...
2. MRT seat
3. Be ahead of the queue or anything that gets him infront of others
4. Living space around him etc etc

The above list is not exhaustive , as many bastard Chinks here themselves could add on to it...

so this isn't a racist comment?