• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

proof that sinkie malay are better sinkies

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

It's sad it took so long for a Lone Ranger to finally appear. Can't be helped maybe majority inside the cabin also FT that few sinkie around.
If this happened in Thailand.....the angmo Kena whack until bleeding on floor liao.....
Or in hk even the aunties will stand up and fuck the angmo good good in canto vulgarities already

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Video]- Ang moh man bullies Singaporean teenage guy on MRT, saved by Singaporean

More than 50% chance;

Teenager=FT
Angmo=FT
Lone Ranger=FT
MRT driver=FT
Mata=FT

It's sad it took so long for a Lone Ranger to finally appear. Can't be helped maybe majority inside the cabin also FT that few sinkie around.
If this happened in Thailand.....the angmo Kena whack until bleeding on floor liao.....
Or in hk even the aunties will stand up and fuck the angmo good good in canto vulgarities already

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiya its just a lau angmor thats why that guy dare to act gung ho, if its anton casey he sure dont dare :p

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
One malay does it and all malays are good. There are chinese that do that all the time and nothing?

You see this is another example of stupid chinese out there who praise other races to the skies all because one of them does good but ignores the others that do bad. Yet it's the opposite for chinese.

how about you, what race are you..must you be so racist?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rude m&d boy. The good white man was doing sinkies a favour by teaching a lesson to a rude sinkie kid wearing an offensive t-shirt in public.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos is so powerful no ministers dare to take on him personally and all hide inside ambulance for cover.

halo lim beh eh chia kew lang eh um si ho part time worker bi eh hor

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the video and the bloody m&d boy was rude! Why didn't he mind his own manners when the good white man was teaching the sinkie chink some manners? The sinkie chink should have been thrown out of the train for his offensive shirt.

you really felt that way, what a shame... if anyone is offended by the wording on the t-shirt, he or she could have speak to the teenager in a civilize manner. Would you let a stranger shout at your own child like this ang mo did? "Bloody m&d boy? is that what you call the good samaritan who stood up for an obviously bully case.... I bet you are the type who will quietly stood by and do nothing if you are on that train.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type of incident really upset me... foreigner coming here and take our job and bully our citizen... OUTRAGEOUS !!!

I HOPE TO MEET THE GUY WHO STOOD UP TO THE ANG MO AND THANK HIM PERSONALLY... WELL DONE BRO!

You should thank the pap.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rude m&d boy. The good white man was doing sinkies a favour by teaching a lesson to a rude sinkie kid wearing an offensive t-shirt in public.

Fark you.... you want to fight??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember my parents telling me stories of their encounters with rude angmos. This was back when Spore was a colony & the angmos were in control.

Looks like nothing has changed. Except that today we also have filipinos, PRC Chionese, Ah Nehs,... who think they own Spore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fark you.... you want to fight??

Yes I want to fight. You dare to hit me or not?

Bruce-slap.gif~c200

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how cum this never happen to me, I really want to know if I were a young boy in this situation I'd cry or I'd fuck

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stand up for Singapore !

We are not a colonial state anymore. We don't have to be cowed by foreign bully.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

John good reverse psychology.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like the part where the m&d ask him to STFU and the ang moh jam...

No wonder Ang moh's keep getting beaten up... Sibe lao lan...

jw5

Loyal

Hahaha, Clinton666 and Cruxx, both using the same avatar............................... :biggrin:

As for this issue, all it needs is for every foreigner in SG to be linked to a minister or minister of state. Every time there is an incident (including illegality) involving that foreigner, the minister has to account for it. :wink:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

sg m&d 1 - amdk 0

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is some really low class ang moh (at least Anton had a Porshe) who has to take MRT and trying to prove his superiority.
If someone makes a police report, they will be able to trace him via his MRT card.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he sounded like a brit, and he was probably offended by this.

image.jpg