• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Pastor Joseph Prince a Liar!

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relak Brudder, there is too much in Sinkie land to get yourself worked up. Let's be silly once a while.

ok brudder, if u say so. actually i am quite relax. but this forum is meant for the commoner to vent their frustration also. hmm, strange.

maybe, to do it. i vent in a relac manner la by talking in the korner....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Prince, who is executive chairman of the church council, also dismissed the rumour that his salary is $50,000 a month.
“It could have been $50,000 if I had not voluntarily taken all the pay cuts through the years. There was a system of payment that would actually enrich me greatly but as the church grew, I refuse to accept that system of payment.”

Let's give him the benefit of a doubt. Maybe he isn't lying. I mean, $49,999.99 a month is still not $50K what

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its amazing how an old topic like this would rise to the top again. perhaps we hit a nerve at a some level.

Its time that this action jackson prince relax his magic show just like the other grace-faith based magic show circus of a church thats cheating alot of well meaning ppl.

those who found him out for his full of loophole no meaning "grace" message (oh u would realise he talks around the same old theme if you stay there for a few years enuf to find out).

whats damning is that he had the cheek to demand ppl to tithe even if ppl want to help but got no proper job and have time to want to help out in the ministry. Luckily I found out this policy and siam. But i need to let others know this fucker for what he is. I am not sure if he changed his policy now but about 5 years ago he did demand tithing even from the poor. I find that totally devious and laughable. I am not slandering him, this is a fact, its his church policy.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? never attend his service....

he is living on jesus's grace and demanding YWHW tithes?

if there'll be tithes, where does grace place a part?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
morning commoner :smile:

First of all. grace is flowery word. If u are a good person, u dont do bad things. full stop. Ok, not all are guided or realise YHWH laws cos the jews are actively being persecuted from spreading it. So how to find out if u do bad or good things if u dont know the law in the first place? good point. so they came out with the "holy spirit". so you can eat the dirty pig even though its dirty. and the word of god conveniently becomes secondary when there is contradictions...

Tithing, if u care to spend sometime to find out is actually FOOD. It was never about money! Shocked?! no la, alot of christians dont really bother to read the bible properly.

when u want to find out a persons true intention, its not the flowery words he says but the way he sees money.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
To further add, when i found out about this tithing thing I explain to alot of my fellow brudders but not only they dont even bother to find out themselves, they dont even wnt to talk about it.

At the end of the day, not all go church to seek god la, put it this way. Ppl are allow to make their choices. I here just to warn those that do seek god in a scripture based way, just in case.

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal
To further add, when i found out about this tithing thing I explain to alot of my fellow brudders but not only they dont even bother to find out themselves, they dont even wnt to talk about it.

At the end of the day, not all go church to seek god la, put it this way. Ppl are allow to make their choices. I here just to warn those that do seek god in a scripture based way, just in case.

Yeah i agree.
They get very defensive when you tell them things that are different from what is taught.
Nowadays, hard to find a good and kind hearted christian anymore. Many live for themselves. Many preech god, talk about loving everyone but you can see that their daily actions don't match with their christian way of life. Quite hypocrite in certain ways.
Not trying to offend anyone here but this is generally what i experience and observe.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey thanks for the article. I missed this one. Any pic of his wife and daughter? I also wonder what is his birthname?

His name is Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh. Why he change name? be'cos nobody can pronunce his name.:biggrin:

2005_0417Image0099.jpg

Wendy Prince , Jessica Shayna

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning commoner :smile:

First of all. grace is flowery word. If u are a good person, u dont do bad things. full stop. Ok, not all are guided or realise YHWH laws cos the jews are actively being persecuted from spreading it. So how to find out if u do bad or good things if u dont know the law in the first place? good point. so they came out with the "holy spirit". so you can eat the dirty pig even though its dirty. and the word of god conveniently becomes secondary when there is contradictions...

Tithing, if u care to spend sometime to find out is actually FOOD. It was never about money! Shocked?! no la, alot of christians dont really bother to read the bible properly.

when u want to find out a persons true intention, its not the flowery words he says but the way he sees money.

Lev 23:17 (NASB)

You shall bring in from your dwelling places two loaves of bread for a wave offering, made of two-tenths of an ephah; they shall be of a fine flour, baked with leaven as first fruits to the LORD.

But can man, force us to give that tenth of what we get from God?, as in the case of today's world, a tenth of of our salary? or we give, what we can afford to give...

:p

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
His name is Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh. Why he change name? be'cos nobody can pronunce his name.:biggrin:

2005_0417Image0099.jpg

Hahaha. I am not sure but he's been into different hairstyles, he even had a modish long hair once with highlights and all. I think he's got some aesthetic style but that's the only positive i can see.

Anyone got a pic of his assistant pastor fully blonde bleached hair?! I almost laughed out loud infront of him 5 years or so ago when i saw him. fucker look like the toot kind then suddenly wanted to upstage prince.

Since they all so vain, might as well grow long hippy hair and a goatee like me and JC. Sure kena points wif chicks la brudder

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. Seriously, I actually wanted to tithe my part time $340 payslip money. Then I got confused. erm 10% after cpf or not har. later in the internet. fwah, found out that actually not money la deh, god made the plants and animals thats why must respect and give 10%. I dont know how they weigh it brudder. haha. but money defo not from god. God even cheekily said exchange the money for ANY other thing you desire in the market place if the offering is too far from town to temple...For those money face christian surely skip that verse la.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah i agree.
They get very defensive when you tell them things that are different from what is taught.
Nowadays, hard to find a good and kind hearted christian anymore. Many live for themselves. Many preech god, talk about loving everyone but you can see that their daily actions don't match with their christian way of life. Quite hypocrite in certain ways.
Not trying to offend anyone here but this is generally what i experience and observe.

Hey hey, thts wat i encounter too. I think its more tension than your normal bad politicians or ruthless bosses cos you would more or less expect it. But such diabolical ppl taking advantage of holy scripture teachings, pretending all the way cos you know they eyeing that miniskirt wearing hot-chick at the front row...corporate types networking. There a special hell place for ppl like those. i dont think hypocrite even is the correct word.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. Seriously, I actually wanted to tithe my part time $340 payslip money. Then I got confused. erm 10% after cpf or not har. later in the internet. fwah, found out that actually not money la deh, god made the plants and animals thats why must respect and give 10%. I dont know how they weigh it brudder. haha. but money defo not from god. God even cheekily said exchange the money for ANY other thing you desire in the market place if the offering is too far from town to temple...For those money face christian surely skip that verse la.

U part-time so little money? Sorry no offence, but u shud try to get a better paying part-time job.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
tht time reccession la. 2 week pay to tide the month. anyway, like good old prince favorite cliche "when the rubber meets the road" then you know only true bastards will kick you when you are falling. you poor they still ask when actually the money they should give you.

Life's horror are ppl you tot are nice but...boomz!

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hey, thts wat i encounter too. I think its more tension than your normal bad politicians or ruthless bosses cos you would more or less expect it. But such diabolical ppl taking advantage of holy scripture teachings, pretending all the way cos you know they eyeing that miniskirt wearing hot-chick at the front row...corporate types networking. There a special hell place for ppl like those. i dont think hypocrite even is the correct word.

Yes Dmode. It is always the people who smear a religion's name.
No word can describe these people.
I admit i am not perfect or a goody two shoe and do not have the right to judge people.

That's why after seeing all this, I prefer to stay on the sideline of the ring call religion. :biggrin:

But just to rant it out, these people really do make me feel disgusted.
It's like sunday go for confession, then monday to saturdays do stuff that is opposite of the teachings and the vicious cycle goes on.
I feel if a person is prepared to go to any places of worship and commit to it's religious teachings, then they should learn to keep to it's teachings and learn to cultivate a better character out of themselves.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Dmode. It is always the people who smear a religion's name.
No word can describe these people.
I admit i am not perfect or a goody two shoe and do not have the right to judge people.

That's why after seeing all this, I prefer to stay on the sideline of the ring call religion. :biggrin:

But just to rant it out, these people really do make me feel disgusted.
It's like sunday go for confession, then monday to saturdays do stuff that is opposite of the teachings and the vicious cycle goes on.
I feel if a person is prepared to go to any places of worship and commit to it's religious teachings, then they should learn to keep to it's teachings and learn to cultivate a better character out of themselves.

Yes its disgusting. I went quite deep to research and understand why christian got so many bad apples and also alot of denomination. and to my findings actually the jews torah is the real chosen ones and jesus and paul "new testament" is the fake parasite scritpure. thats why got so many of the pastor fuck each other and like charismatic sermon can suan the methodist or baptist and so forth. bcos the new testament is really really full of contradiction.

A big hint. If you ever go to any church, you will find that they always jump here and there scripture style of teaching. why like dat? isit it strange and confusion. Off course it is. and off course its intentional. Bcos if you read it entirely, you will realise paul and jesus is against god's law and prophecy.

Thats why they always siam the deueronomy, numbers and levitcus chapters. they will NEVER EVER read it from chapter 1 to the end. If they do you will realise that GOD SAY MY LAW IS FOREVER. If you crowbar the english word FOrEVER IN HEBREW, IT ALSO SAYS FOREVER.

siao liao la. so who should you side? Off course GOD la! you want to play with your soul? I dont want to man.

And that is why alot of christian can behave anyhow, bcos they dont even know what is righteous in the first place.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very astute comment, Brother. Let me add one little thing: Sometimes, the Hot Chick in the Mini-Skirt sitting in the Front Row......she is the Hunter, not the Hunted. The Hot Chick is looking to ram the Pastor's Hot Dog into her Smokin' Hot little Oven!!!!! Believe me, I have seen many cases of Hot Chicks on the Make!!!!!!:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know Prince personally.

His father is a priest and often drunk,,,, no reality in it or ashamed of the fact? Huh? Has he disown his parents in Perak?

People changed names because they dun wan the past to catch up with them,,,,,,

Father Indian Priest,,,,, Dabbled with Occult ,,,,,, Charismatic set-up,,,,, a pattern definitely emerged,,,,,,

Sorry, I only know only of the One and ONLY Infamous Prince of Darkness.

What sort of leader is this "Prince" who condemns his own father. Michael Jackson did it and ended a horrible death.

A person with such an attitude clearly have the ability and dering-do to CHEAT God.

How sure are the followers that he would not cheat them?

If He can do unto his Biological Father, why wouldn't he do to the Father above and especially to all the flocks that he tends below here.

Cheats, Frauds, Murderers and Fake people of GOD change their names in order to start a new Life.

Even the US does this as part of a Witness Relocation programme.

The only way to win over followers today is to "cook" up a sad story of the Past and let the tears flow from the people who hear.

Go one step forward and with open arms claim, "that in the midst of such loneliness and pain, came GOD into My Life".

Everyone has bible knowledge in them becos this was a subject during our school days.

I personally will never embark on such a quest to enrich myself because "I will surely burn in the fires of red hot pits of HADES.

So followers and gullible people out there, Forgive yourselves for you know not what you are in for.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2005_0417Image0099.jpg

I have many Singh buddies from those good old days.

They had a good laugh when I brought up this PRINCEly subject for beer table discussion.

According to old friend Jaswant (in his late 60's), XENONA MANDAR sounds closely to SONA MANDIR or the GOLDEN TEMPLE of the followers of Sikhism.

And JEGAHUSIEE sounds more like JEGA or JAGA and HUSIEE may refer to a JACUZZI.

He may have been a JAGA JACUZZI.

No wonder he became a Prince.

A Thousand Apologies Bhaiyee-jee