• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Pastor Joseph Prince a Liar!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGD500,000/12 = SGD41,667/mth

It is true lah he doesn't earn SGD50k a month...
Can't fault him when he didn't lie.:p

Don't like that. How you know the church is so generous? It could be SGD500,000/13 = SGD38,461.50/mth

Many companies nowadays hoot the AWS into monthly you know. Must divide by 13. Hehehehehehehe

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never in article got say he lie.

Only thing you can accuse him is promoting idol worship with his poster everywhere instead of Jesus one. I though idol worship is a no-no in his religion?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
suwrap31m.jpg

Then me leh? *hee*hee*

Now market is bad, CEOs either retrenched or pay cut, earning like shit. We will now peg ministers' pay to top earnings of pastors. One is ministry of Singapore, the other ministry of God.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think J. Prince a liar, but he can avoid direct answers, very much like the million dola miniskirts in singapore,,,,,

How much you earned? I am well paid. Salary is declared to 340 voting members,,,A?

Donated his bonus last year to One North,,,, Top 5 givers,,, means his bonus very very BIG package or the other donors very stingy? Must be proud to be TOP 5.

Why must tell people MONEY has no hold on him? Signatory on bank accounts, no Big Deal, Durai got signatory rights or not? To touch the PAST RESERVES, the parliament still needs Prata-Man OK, but it not just a wayang show hor... its a major epic movie

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think J. Prince a liar, but he can avoid direct answers, very much like the million dola miniskirts in singapore,,,,,

How much you earned? I am well paid. Salary is declared to 340 voting members,,,A?

Donated his bonus last year to One North,,,, Top 5 givers,,, means his bonus very very BIG package or the other donors very stingy? Must be proud to be TOP 5.

Why must tell people MONEY has no hold on him? Signatory on bank accounts, no Big Deal, Durai got signatory rights or not? To touch the PAST RESERVES, the parliament still needs Prata-Man OK, but it not just a wayang show hor... its a major epic movie

u must know he's a snake too and he definitely knows how to play around with words or make up things.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never in article got say he lie.

Only thing you can accuse him is promoting idol worship with his poster everywhere instead of Jesus one. I though idol worship is a no-no in his religion?

He will probably say that he told them not to put it up but they insist. Just like how he told them not to pay him 1/2 million a year but they insist.

Such LEEader are indeed hard to find. They are in a class of their own

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
ppl like prince are puppets behind puppets. (who is he anyway, will the real "joseph prince" pls standup).

I remember like a blur lost sotong gng to his one of his "special" sermon talking abt bible prophecy, and suddenly he let loose abt parallels between JFK assassination and Abraham Lincolns!! and when u think he's about to tell the "divine" rationale behind it he stops short saying bible like mirror effect or something.WTF!!!

But those who reaally read the bible know he indirectly trying to warn ppl he is a member of that special club la. u know la cannot say la.

"If the person next to you is in need of money. Put the offering in his hand and just pass the offering bag." :wink:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, for those who are interested in finding solution to god. read the bible and not follow anyhow. this is not a dig at any denomination. But this is common sense.

A lot of this "wealth" churches practice a very simple tool to get rich and big. Not that is wrong or anything but this question is logical and fair (remember god is fair and rationale)

- Ask yourself -

What kind of religion or organisation try to sell you truth with a book but later immediately tell the second part of that book (New testament) and not mandate new willing converts to read chapter by chapter to fully understand the old testament before going to the new?

Sounds like lehmann brudder right? see the bright pearly gates but didnt realise pearls and sea shells are unclean to god in the first place.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much lower if you assume 13th month AWS = SGD500,000/13=S$38462/mth

It is best that he gets paid well and not take from the donation boxes.

SGD500,000/12 = SGD41,667/mth

It is true lah he doesn't earn SGD50k a month...
Can't fault him when he didn't lie.:p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 6:33 (New International Version)

33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL THESE THINGS

lol....me and my old pal used to wonder what ALL means we said, "how about we ask for a spaceship and travel to our very own island."

Prince should think bigger than north point since he is so blessed by his god. My god is the god of israel. tot he dabble in occult should knw trinity and all tht father son is pagan.

btw those not so good in bible better read first before replying me. seriously. I read it in hebrew (the best and only original, for those who dont know the english is being manipulated, go google if u dont believe)

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
to know what is "all these things" then read the earlier passage lah..

Treasures in Heaven
19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

22"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

24"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where your spaceship? wait a minute, did not JC talk jus about wat you eat or wear? or is your condo your next big sweating on your knees prayer not fulfiiled?

I claim my $5.

Like I said, go read the same bible you crawl from and think for yourself. dont be like moron and spew wat others tell you. you'll be surprise god of israel is far from JC's ideas.

btw quick question, did god not say (yes god himself!!!!) dont believe ANYONE who didnt fulfill even one prophecy? erm, did I miss JC come back party?

dont want to be sarcastic but mindless quick replies from the likes of yourself improves no one, but thanks cos god is using me to spread His truth. The end is trully near for those who is truthful.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know Prince personally, neither had I heard him spoke.... I only know him from SBF and the Shitty Times....

His father is a priest and often drunk,,,, no reality in it or ashamed of the fact? Huh? Has he disown his parents in Perak?

Change his name because "I saw in the Bible that everyone that God raised, he changed their names." What toking you? Si Mi Lan,,,, King David/Solomon changed names? Original 12 apostles excluding Saul/Paul changed names? EVERYONE THAT GOD RAISED CHANGED NAMES? Which bible you used?

People changed names because they dun wan the past to catch up with them,,,,,,

Father Indian Priest,,,,, Dabbled with Occult ,,,,,, Charismatic set-up,,,,, a pattern definitely emerged,,,,,,

His papa must be putting vodka in the communion wine...and using roti prata as communion wafer?..is that, what he is implying?:p It is God Himself that annoints & changes a person's name, to reflect that person's role in God's plan. The Mondern MONKey also changes his name............

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please leh! $500,000/- is less than one peanut, why make so much fuss.

so much fuss? wah u so witty ah? NKF or SWF or NCC, eh brudder, once the money go into the nice looking velvet bag ar cannot trace lah. u sure its $500k? u sure ah.

Jus imagine....NKF is only kidney problem....but church is every sunday and anybody u know...alot alot alot of untraceable money u know...

maybe i should leave it as it is. This kind of money too big for nobody like me to say anything.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
so much fuss? wah u so witty ah? NKF or SWF or NCC, eh brudder, once the money go into the nice looking velvet bag ar cannot trace lah. u sure its $500k? u sure ah.

Jus imagine....NKF is only kidney problem....but church is every sunday and anybody u know...alot alot alot of untraceable money u know...

maybe i should leave it as it is. This kind of money too big for nobody like me to say anything.

Relak Brudder, there is too much in Sinkie land to get yourself worked up. Let's be silly once a while.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>“A lot of girls have crushes on him. I’ve even heard of people who idolize him,” said part-time student and churchgoer Chan Fong, 23.<<

Aiya Chan Fong, admit u are one of the gals la!