• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Proof] Redmi 2 does not support 3G/4G for both SIM slots on standby at the same time

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Proof] Redmi 2 does not support 3G/4G for both SIM slots on standby at the same

Get 2 iPhones. Be done with lousy chink products

I have 3 phones and one is a mi4i that has 2 sim cards so i have a total of 4 numbers and 3 different whatsapp numbers. That nigger blanka is also dumb in the sense that if you somehow need 2 different whatsapp numbers you need another phone as whatsapp only allows you to have one number per phone unless you manually change the number.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Proof] Redmi 2 does not support 3G/4G for both SIM slots on standby at the same

dual-sim is transitional and will die out when soft-sim with simultaneous multi-carrier sessions and other access tech is fully tested. it's far better to jump the tech curve than compromise on form factor to host 2 sims.

In that case the phone companies have to play a part in it. Currently one sim card can only hold one number and that isn't the fault of the phone manufacturer.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Get 2 iPhones. Be done with lousy chink products

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Chink products like chink made handphones are the most worthless phones in the world unlike the superior iphone which isn't chink.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye la nigger do you know how whatsapp works? For someone who claims he knows alot he is so fucking stupid he doesn't know how whatsapp works.

Whatsapp number is tied to that particular phone unless you manually change the number. That is you can slot in the sim card (you need to slot in the sim because whatsapp verifies the number by sending it an sms with a number verification.) then after you have registered the number on that whatsapp on that phone you can take out the sim card and guess what You can still send whatsapp msgs and the number will show up as the very same number you have registered with earlier but have taken out the sim. You can go overseas, use wifi, change the sim etc as long as you have an internet connection that number that you first registered with will always be there unless you manually change it. The sim number can expire but as long as you don't change it on whatsapp the very same number will be there. You can test it out yourself. Surprised you didn't know something as rudimentary as this. :rolleyes:

so you want to have both 3/4G for both sim cards working at the same time when the phone can only use one internet connection? What's the logic behind this? For the sim number yes everyone understands cos both have different numbers but seriously explain why should 1 phone have 2 different internet connections at the same time and also both of them won't be able to work at the same time and it's the same even on a pc. Try connecting say to a wifi network using a seperate network maybe your Hp's internet and then using an ethernet cable to connect to your home internet. Then go ahead and check the IP address of your pc. It only shows one ip address because even your pc can and will only connect to one internet connection and it's typically the ethernet connection it will use.

LOL the forum retard nigger is too stupid to even understand what i am talking about. I ignored his stupidity for his first post.......... and the nigger displayed it again :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL the forum retard nigger is too stupid to even understand what i am talking about. I ignored his stupidity for his first post.......... and the nigger displayed it again :eek::biggrin:

Oh yes i do. I read it again you seem to imply only one sim slot has 3/4g function. You sure?

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am talking about 3G/4G connectivity both on dual sim standby on a handset. It can be Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber as long it requires at least 3G connectivity and not GSM to use. Also shown in the Q & A below.

ULWuKKk.jpg

SOI5boA.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am talking about 3G/4G connectivity both on dual sim standby on a handset. It can be Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber as long it requires at least 3G connectivity and not GSM to use. Also shown in the Q & A below.

Can you name me a dual sim phone that has internet connectivity of both sims at the same time? Also what is the purpose of doing it if it was possible to do that? The phone needs to use all its resources on one internet connection.

Emery

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you name me a dual sim phone that has internet connectivity of both sims at the same time? Also what is the purpose of doing it if it was possible to do that? The phone needs to use all its resources on one internet connection.

Don't u know how to google nigger? I am multitasking all the time so i am not here to spoon feed u. :biggrin:

LOSER Nuno was forced to resign by mutual consent after losing 1-0 to my team :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been observing your postings. U post stupid crap all the time. At first I thought u were trying to be funny. But now I realize u are indeed THAT stupid!

How so? Sometimes the most simple straightforward answer is the best answer.
Like how the army increased the M16's ammo rounds.....they simply taped 2 conventional magazines together. Instantly doubling the ammo rounds available for each soldier.
I'll design a phone casing able to securely house 2 iPhones back to back. It'll be a multi million business idea