• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem about not voting out LHL is that you may get Yeo Guat Kwang too. :wink:
Don't like that leh. I am also earning a living nia. I will also por lampar pinky's replacement. hihihi

img01.jpg

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

De do do do, de da da da, is all I want to say to you...

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7v2GDbEmjGE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Hey! Just thought of something.

If you vote out LHL, you probably won't get to read any more deluded articles praising her self-proclaimed "exceptional" family, except in her own book. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky tell all daft stinkees that stinkees must share stinking land with chow shit skins and pee noys. But NS is for balless stinkees only!

Stinkees SONG BOH? Altogether, HUAT ARH!!