• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

Lukas Podolski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zhun boh? I already know beforehand which are the clones. Old habits die hard and it's only a matter of time they get a ban hahahaha

eyMGwfc.jpg

eW35GSA.jpg

Soon to join the banned club :biggrin:

mattblack
SNTCK
Purborkia

Here is where u can find consolation hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Later today i will post their BANNED status. Guess which are the ones. :biggrin:

sunmaid
SNTCK
mattblack
Purborkia
youbing

Here is where u can get your consolation bwhahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A construction worker was on Friday given nine months' jail for molesting a woman after she showed him neighbourliness with a simple greeting.

SINGAPORE: A construction worker was on Friday given nine months' jail for molesting a woman after she showed him neighbourliness with a simple greeting.
Vadla Kandappachari, 38, who was carrying out upgrading works at a Tampines HDB block, had squeezed the breast of a 43-year-old woman who lives there.

The court heard that in mid-January this year, the accused went to the woman's unit to inspect and carry out the upgrading works.

He was leaving at about 8.20am, when the woman saw him and bade him farewell.

When she turned around, the accused sprang an attack on her.

With her back facing him, he grabbed both her arms from behind and reached for her right breast. The victim only managed to break free by biting the accused's hand.

In mitigation, the court heard that the accused, an Indian national, deeply regrets his actions.

One other charge of outrage of modesty by kissing her hand was taken into consideration for sentencing purposes.

Kandappachari was sentenced to nine months' imprisonment.

He could have been jailed up to two years, caned and fined.

- AFP/nd

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once out of jail he will molest or rape another auntie. :cool:

No.. I think he will be smarter and go for easier prey.. the younger they are.. more easy to overpower and also may not know how to fight back.
Good luck to those who may become his targets when he comes out!

Monde

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sibeh zhun. There are new clones and other clone makers posting with their new clones but i can single out the ones belonging to the retard gay fuck. Hahahah
a

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just read the Chinese newspaper, Shin Ming Daily, and ah loong has indicated to a reporter's question that a change in party taking over the reins of ther government of Sg is likely to happen.

He is now letting all know that he knows how bad the ground sentiment is. But, is he still playing the "scare" tactic?
Only he will know.. and only dumb fools who fall for it will make this tactic still work.

For me, it is a big indicator that a GE is likely to happen.. and it just might happen after all the goodies have been handed out.. and after NDP this year.

Nobody knows how long old man will last, and maybe (as some members of this forum have suggested), they.. or old man himself, want to see party secure before his passing.

Whatever it is.. better spread the word.. to your friends, relatives and all.. remind them of all the "empty" promises that pappies have made.. and have fumbled many times at managing this little red dot.

Don't let the young, or old be fooled by the messages.. don't let those who think they benefited from pappies to feel indebted.. as if they do and continue to allow pappies to "rule".. they might regret.. and their next generation will definitely suffer.

Time to beat the pappies IB and the MSM.. word of mouth is always better to the people you know, as they are more likely to trust you.

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

The general unwritten rule in this forum is that any attempts to copy members nicks by adding, removing or changing alphabetical or numerical characters for the sole purpose of shit stirring will not be tolerated and will get a ban if the member files a complaint. It also shows what kind of sore loser u are. :biggrin:

DGDwGgC.jpg

N5xd3mw.jpg

rJ7Wft6.jpg

W84Dgso.jpg

aABkpLI.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quick go and get your other spare standby clones ready. I know have them. Now who owned who? :biggrin: You got PWNED Hahahaha

aJ2e0FB.jpg

ShitFU very free hor.. YPAP IB pays u to register clones to stir shit at emigration folders, sow discord among opposition supporters, trolling, photoshop avatars, stalking aka fart chasing. Must be feeling very proud of your daily duties in this forum :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I just read the Chinese newspaper, Shin Ming Daily, and ah loong has indicated to a reporter's question that a change in party taking over the reins of ther government of Sg is likely to happen.

He is now letting all know that he knows how bad the ground sentiment is. But, is he still playing the "scare" tactic?
Only he will know.. and only dumb fools who fall for it will make this tactic still work.

Yes, yes, without pap, we will all go back to fishing village, the men will become labourers and the women will become maids. :rolleyes::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, yes, without pap, we will all go back to fishing village, the men will become labourers and the women will become maids. :rolleyes::biggrin:

'Maid' is a euphemism for being a sexual plaything of British colonial masters.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;EVa8scXgP2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVa8scXgP2I[/video]

Do you feel encouraged? :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;aDCarA5_jsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDCarA5_jsM[/video]
[h=1]Oh Laura Ong[/h]