• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
工人党最好!工人党最强!我们最爱刘程强! :smile:

1477572_244454159048335_1707268386_n.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking pinoys not only demand separate accomodation, they also want free food

A closer look at the news clip cause one's blood to boil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UVqBZ321D9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
0:02
[CNA]
A new breed of contruction worker has arrived in Singapore and their government has asked that they have different living arrangements - their own dorms, with meals provided.
The're from the Philippines.

1:25
[CNA]
The Philippines government would require these workers to be housed in a separate building from workers of other nationalities.

1:32
[Vincente Cabe, Labour Attache, Philppines Embassy, Singapore]
We have encountered cases where there are conflicts between foreign workers of different nationalities, because of cultural differences, and sometimes because of language differences.
They don't seem to understand each other, and Filipinos also have some different cultural dimensions that are different from other countries.

2:14
[CNA]
Besides the condition regarding accommodation. The Philippine government has also requested that the workers are provided with meals.

2:21
The reason being that if these workers are on the job from morning to sunset, or even take overtime, then they wouldn't have time to cook their own meal.
The company should help them by providing free food so that when they go home they only have to eat and then rest, Because we believe the job of a construction worker is a little bit heavy.

307482_542048952494763_1462121401_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Power to the people, not the politicians.

The only way to have this is to vote opposition, until the pappies become opposition. Then re-evaluate. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now I heard Chinese radio news, LHL telling Singaporeans to be gracious, say some foreigner written a news article about not so nice experience in MRT. So irritating, so many foreigners on MRT, got problem only know how to blame Singaporeans. This is exactly like the last time, blame the littering on Singaporeans. Anyone who has been in Singapore since last time will know the littering problems started after the influx of foreigners.

Obviously he concluded Singaporeans are the ones causing the problems. If not, he should tell ALL POPULATION - local and foreigners - to be gracious on MRT, not to litter etc and not just tell Singaporeans to be gracious, not to litter etc. I really don't know why people want to vote in a prime minister who is obviously biased against own citizens.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have a bunch of 60.1% gongkias who will vote for you not matter what, naturally you'll become arrogant. So what if I treat you like shit and verbally denigrate you, my power remains uncontested. That's the pappies' mentality.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness gracious me, arrogant foreign Trashes wrote articles, you better know who's soil that you are standing. You are lucky, if you are in Thailand, you will be drop dead.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pinoys not only demand separate accomodation, they also want free food

A closer look at the news clip cause one's blood to boil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UVqBZ321D9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
0:02
[CNA]
A new breed of contruction worker has arrived in Singapore and their government has asked that they have different living arrangements - their own dorms, with meals provided.
The're from the Philippines.

1:25
[CNA]
The Philippines government would require these workers to be housed in a separate building from workers of other nationalities.

1:32
We have encountered cases where there are conflicts between foreign workers of different nationalities, because of cultural differences, and sometimes because of language differences.
They don't seem to understand each other, and Filipinos also have some different cultural dimensions that are different from other countries.

2:14
[CNA]
Besides the condition regarding accommodation. The Philippine government has also requested that the workers are provided with meals.

2:21
The reason being that if these workers are on the job from morning to sunset, or even take overtime, then they wouldn't have time to cook their own meal.
The company should help them by providing free food so that when they go home they only have to eat and then rest, Because we believe the job of a construction worker is a little bit heavy.

307482_542048952494763_1462121401_n.jpg

I wonder if Terms & Cond. are laid down before the construction workers came? Who is lame.?
Why Indian, Bangla,Myanmar,etc can live a spartan life but not Peenoys?
Come on. something is wrong at negotiation time? There's gonna be maid's relationships, worship time, etc.
In my opinion, its bad dicision by MOM.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if Terms & Cond. are laid down before the construction workers came? Who is lame.?
Why Indian, Bangla,Myanmar,etc can live a spartan life but not Peenoys?
Come on. something is wrong at negotiation time? There's gonna be maid's relationships, worship time, etc.
In my opinion, its bad dicision by MOM.

You said it correctly.. bad decision.. but by who.. i don't know exactly.. but I point the finger at the govt for allowing this to happen.
Our multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religious way of life that we have known for over 40 years (not really 50 yet) is at risk because of just 9 pinoys ...?

And they want to bring in 200 a month? Can this tiny red dot really accomodate so many of these "special" workers? How many do they really want to bring into Singapore exactly?

People, we are being farked and i think only a hand few are waking up now.. but I hope more can spread the word to let others who are sleeping, wake up to what is happening to our unique way of living. Soon.. pinoys may order you around.. and not take orders from you anymore.

jw5

Loyal
The MIWs are quite happy with this because they and their precious family members seldom if ever interact with these humongous inflow of people, let alone "integrate" with them.

There's only 2 ways to wake them up from this rent-seeking stupor. The first is to think of ways for them to interact and integrate, the second is to vote them out. Which option is easier? What do you think? :wink:

And they want to bring in 200 a month? Can this tiny red dot really accomodate so many of these "special" workers? How many do they really want to bring into Singapore exactly?

People, we are being farked and i think only a hand few are waking up now.. but I hope more can spread the word to let others who are sleeping, wake up to what is happening to our unique way of living. Soon.. pinoys may order you around.. and not take orders from you anymore.

jw5

Loyal
telling Singaporeans to be gracious, say some foreigner written a news article about not so nice experience in MRT.

The first rule about being gracious is not to insist that your family members are exceptional and get others to perpetuate the myth.
Also, try not to slap or fix anyone because that's also extremely ungracious.

LOL .................... LOL

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOBS FOR FOREIGNERS, NS FOR SINGAPOREANS!!!

We pay for HDB, Pinoy construction workers get free housing.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JOBS FOR FOREIGNERS, NS FOR SINGAPOREANS!!!

We pay for HDB, Pinoy construction workers get free housing.

My dear friend, they may be getting free food as well!
Pity those who can't afford proper meals, no work.. cos too old or handicap or whatever.. and the govt allow such overseas parasites do come in and take up jobs that has suppressed wages for so long.. with no sign of improvement in work productivity or even any automation in the construction industry.

And you wonder what the talk about raising productivity is all about.. crazy right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first rule about being gracious is not to insist that your family members are exceptional and get others to perpetuate the myth.
Also, try not to slap or fix anyone because that's also extremely ungracious.

LOL .................... LOL

Haha slap people is very demeaning indeed, especially when he is a very senior colleague of his father generation..