• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor kicked off New York-bound flight after trying to 'self-upgrade' his seat

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Professor kicked off New York-bound flight after trying to 'self-upgrade' his sea

The police should just taser him and drag him out of plane since he getting violent. This will warn all others in the same mind of self-upgrade.

Why risk the police over a cow in a shop?

I seen quarrels between themselves over seat arrangement when one of them grabbed another' child's seat just because the grown man wanted a window seat to look out of window. Lucky he not seated next to a door and decided he need some fresh air while in flight!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Professor kicked off New York-bound flight after trying to 'self-upgrade' his sea

I have seen this happened before. Once I was on a flight from PKG to SIN and traveling in first class. When we took off, there were some empty seats behind me. Once in the air, the seats became occupied by economy class PRC assholes. The FA bo chap them. They did not get served food or anything. She just let them sit there. But in the US airlines, the sense of fairness is very high. The FA will for sure fuck u over if you tried to sneak in. Typical PRC shit behaviour.
hahaha....this type of bullshits also can spout.....
and there are idiots who thrived on such bullshits....
truly retarded.