• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professional training cadre for NS...well done!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one i gave it to you !
wah lelong your pussy!!!!!

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has bastardize NS.
Some parents had lost their sons and some servicemen had lost their limbs while the elites have 12 years deferment and serve in air-con office.

Only blind and retarded sycophant like you Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore sing praises and perpetuate the viscous cycle of PAP lies.

Mmm ... I wonder who is the elite that had a fucking long deferment and thereafter served in an aircon office till ord

image.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the PAP govt is very fond of creating this kind of lanjiao committees to 'brainstorm' more ways to screw us harder and give an impression that they're keeping busy. :rolleyes:

From free vouchers to free SAFRA memberships to NS Recognition Awards, let's see what other hare-brained schemes they come up with next. :rolleyes:

And should there be a war, Singaporeans will know where to point the guns to.

TO THOSE FUCKING PAP BASTARDS WHO ARE SINGAPOREANS WORSE ENEMY BY FAR

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days our government officials have to create a committee and hold countless meetings even to decide they will do nothing. PM LHL's legacy will always be known for inaction and lack of foresight.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days our government officials have to create a committee and hold countless meetings even to decide they will do nothing. PM LHL's legacy will always be known for inaction and lack of foresight.

But when they want to raise their own pay, it was so fast year after year after year. From Goh period right even after he had passed ove the baton.

So did they raise all their super scale cronies pay too.

I guess YOU were left out! hahahaha

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY LECTURE TO YOUNGER MINISTERS BEFORE HE DIEs...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NABEH...LION BECOMING PUSSYCAT EH...YOU BUNCH OF KUNIANGs....ALL 302s EH!

th
th
th

th
th
th